Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: (4) Tacoma Off-Road Wheels

Old 07-25-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
misterquad's Tacoma Gallery
FS: (4) Tacoma Off-Road Wheels

I am selling a set of Tacoma Off-Road wheels.

FS: (4) Tacoma Off-Road Wheels-p7252237.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-200...Q5fAccessories
Old 07-25-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Just an FYI those wheels won't fit the newer generation Tundra which are now a 5 lug bolt pattern.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #3
misterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud ofmisterquad has much to be proud of
I lowered the starting price and buy it now prices to get the bidding started.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
dalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalsmthme is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dalsmthme's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels

I see your ebay auction didn't sell. Do you still have these wheels?
Old 09-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
manager_bmr is on a distinguished road
Name: Francisco
manager_bmr's Tacoma Gallery
question?

Whats the difference between these and the sport ones?
I know they are 16" and the sport ones 17", i like the 17's better, but i dont know why they came different.
If they are supposed to be offroad, arent they supposed to be on a 4x4 taco? I have these in a stock pre-runner without the scooped hood and stuff.

Are there the cheap option one or something? does anybody knowS?
Old 09-15-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
They are a different style but same material, lug pattern, etc. 17's are for the bling-bling sport model and 16's for the off road to get more rubber with same tire diameter.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakDwn View Post
Where are ya located?
San Antonio, Texas
Old 09-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalsmthme View Post
I see your ebay auction didn't sell. Do you still have these wheels?
I relisted them in July and they are sold. Sorry