LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Misc Items from my 01

Old 07-25-2010, 02:53 PM   #1
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
FS: Misc Items from my 01 + other parts

Sold my 2001 Tacoma so now i have parts just sitting around I had for it.....
Prices do not include s/h - offers can be made on items as well- Accept Pay Pal
CAN ALWAYS MAKE ME AN OFFER...

STILL UP FOR GRABS:
-Stock rear bumper step piece- tabs still intact- passenger side- $20.00
Old 07-26-2010, 07:21 AM   #2
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
:bump: Prices Adjusted, New Items Added
Old 07-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
freshman is on a distinguished road
freshman's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed you on headlights
Old 07-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #4

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshman View Post
pm'ed you on headlights
pm'ed
Old 07-27-2010, 04:53 AM   #5

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #6

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
:bump: items added
Old 07-28-2010, 06:56 AM   #7

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
:bump:
Old 07-28-2010, 07:20 AM   #8
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
hey i'll take those headlights if you still have them
Old 07-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #9

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
hey i'll take those headlights if you still have them
pmed
Old 07-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #10
karlkx3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Karl
karlkx3's Tacoma Gallery
so those mustang spacers worked on a yota 5 lug? i've been looking for spacers for my taco... hope my imagination isn't getting the best of me lol
Old 07-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #11

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlkx3 View Post
so those mustang spacers worked on a yota 5 lug? i've been looking for spacers for my taco... hope my imagination isn't getting the best of me lol
well I put 350Z rims on my mustang and as far as i know 350Z rims would fit on my 2001 toyota and so im going to assume the spacers would fit a yota. Can always cross ref. the lug patterns etc.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:28 PM   #12
karlkx3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Karl
karlkx3's Tacoma Gallery
i called my local yota dealer and they said that the newer gen 5 lug pattern is different from the 1st gen patter. why would toyota do that? keep it simple. does anyone know what the 5 lug pattern is on a 1st gen?
Old 07-30-2010, 05:49 AM   #13

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
:bump: FOR SALE LIST UPDATED WITH ITEMS SOLD ALREADY
Old 07-30-2010, 07:37 AM   #14

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
:bump added items
Old 08-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #15

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #16

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-03-2010, 04:49 AM   #17

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
:bump
Old 08-04-2010, 05:02 AM   #18

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-05-2010, 06:52 AM   #19

ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #20
Farva is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Justin
Farva's Tacoma Gallery
Will that stock head unit fit my 98 do ya think?