Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05-11 CBI Plate Style Winch Bumper in GA, 1 mth old!!

Old 07-26-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
05+ CBI Plate Style Winch Bumper in GA, 1 mth old!!

In a couple weeks I will be selling my CBI front plate bumper. This thing is built like a tank and is only 1 month old. For some reason the design just isn't growing on me so I've decided to go a different route. If you're familiar with CBI then you know their quality and service is superb.

The bumper itself is two separate pieces so installation was a breeze and I did it all by myself. The winch plate bolts to the truck first. Then you can rest the bumper on that plate to install and adjust the rest of the bolts. I used 4 cans of Rustoleum primer and 3 cans of Rustoleum satin black to paint it so touch up will be easy.

I believe the current wait time for this bumper from CBI is 15 weeks so get it while you can! I will consider meeting to deliver from Athens GA but it won't be available for 2-3 more weeks. Just trying to get the word out and find a buyer.

The bumper is practically brand new with no blemishes so the price is $800. Please let me know if you're interested. PM me here or cooter947 at yahoo for email. You can also shoot me a text at 7065405058.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #2
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
I think I have a new favorite front bumper!
Old 07-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by APTJ View Post
I think I have a new favorite front bumper!
Yeah that bumper is BA. Not a big fan of the CBI cut out, but BA nonetheless.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:54 AM   #4
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Yeah that bumper is BA. Not a big fan of the CBI cut out, but BA nonetheless.
Yeah, I was going to cover the cutout with a license plate eventually if I kept it.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
that would be awesome for me!! CBI are my initials!!
Old 07-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #6
TacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud of
Name: Jason
TacomaKid08's Tacoma Gallery
I want it, I'm in atlanta too.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:47 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaKid08 View Post
I want it, I'm in atlanta too.
It can be yours!
Old 07-26-2010, 12:20 PM   #9
TacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud ofTacomaKid08 has much to be proud of
Name: Jason
TacomaKid08's Tacoma Gallery
Keep me first in line and PM when you are ready to sell.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaKid08 View Post
Keep me first in line and PM when you are ready to sell.
PMing you now...
Old 07-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #11
ToyoFF1274 is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
ToyoFF1274's Tacoma Gallery
I am very intrested, Im up in the city of Clayton, GA
Old 07-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #12
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bumper - would consider if I was in the market... What's your OTHER DIRECTION?
Old 07-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoFF1274 View Post
I am very intrested, Im up in the city of Clayton, GA
I will let you know. Got a couple in front of you at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Nice bumper - would consider if I was in the market... What's your OTHER DIRECTION?
Decided to go with a Relentless Fab instead. For some reason I just like the lines of the RF better.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:50 AM   #14

ttt...
Old 07-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
pm JohnW...hes been lookin for somethin like this!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
pm JohnW...hes been lookin for somethin like this!!!
Thanks! Will do
Old 07-27-2010, 08:09 PM   #17

Still available guys...
Old 07-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #18

Bumpers...
Old 07-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #19
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
whatd jonh say???