Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: JBL 6DISC stereo, AFE CAI w/ Pro Dry S air filter, Billies... and more

Old 07-26-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: JBL 6DISC stereo, AFE CAI w/ Pro Dry S air filter, Billies... and more

Everything must go. All prices include shipping to the Continental US. International shipping is available for additional fee. Everything is OBO.

AFE CAI with Pro Dry S air filter: This intake has a dry air filter so you dont have to worry about you MAF getting screwed up. It's about 2-3 months old. SOLD

JBL Head unit with 6 disc changer this thing is in perfect condition not one scratch or ding! $100 shipped OBO

Pioneer Head unit is practically Brand New. I paid 280 for this bad boy 3 weeks ago. With both an auxiliary and USB input on the front, the DEH-3200UB is a versatile player that lets you enjoy your music from a variety of sources. It is fully compatible with iPod and iPhone, allowing direct control of your iPod via the CD tuner. Powered by the renowned MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier. $200 Shipped OBO.

TRD Bilstein Rear Shocks only, these have about 1800 miles on them. $50 shipped OBO

Stock Exhaust from 2010 4x4, this also has about 1800 miles on it. $90 Shiped OBO

Stock HOOD. This is the NON SCOOPED HOOD! 280 Shipped OBO.

Chrome wheel lugs set of 20 with 4 locks. $20 shipped OBO.

Please PM me with reasonable offers. Im doing paypal, checks, and cash. If you wanna do paypal you will need to pay the 3.5% fee they charge for the transaction. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #2
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
whyd u take a pic of the SKU on the box for the billies?

The box is for 5100's ur selling HDs

BTW, rockin toe nails
Sorry I just wanteds to show everything. I love my toes. I get them pedicured. LOL.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #3

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump... I need this stuff gone!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
brettgarcia is on a distinguished road
Name: BRETT
brettgarcia's Tacoma Gallery
I can give you 175 for the CAI, I love in so cal so I could pick it up, Let me know
Old 07-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #5

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettgarcia View Post
I can give you 175 for the CAI, I love in so cal so I could pick it up, Let me know
I replied to you PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #7

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky View Post
who makes these rims?
kmc
Old 07-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #9

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Can i ask what are they called?
I can't remember... I think they were xw?? or something along those lines.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #11
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, 2nd AFE CAI for sale, damn I wish I had the damn cash.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:15 AM   #12
R3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of light

Name: ERIC
R3D DRAGON's Tacoma Gallery
^ me too lol
Old 07-29-2010, 10:46 AM   #14

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
all pm's have been replied to.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #15

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
KMC XD Assault Rims.....

awww they are discontinued!!! Damn!
Yea I think those are the ones.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:56 AM   #16
brettgarcia is on a distinguished road
Name: BRETT
brettgarcia's Tacoma Gallery
200 for the intake and I can pic up. Let me know, got the cash in hand.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #17

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettgarcia View Post
200 for the intake and I can pic up. Let me know, got the cash in hand.
PM sent
Old 07-31-2010, 08:33 PM   #18

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-02-2010, 08:56 AM   #20

OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnoley07 View Post
I will take the front shocks if you want to give them away.
Done! please PM me your adress and info. You would need to pay for the shipping but I'll give you my fedex discount.