Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

lookin for fiberglass.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
xdanielx326 is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
xdanielx326's Tacoma Gallery
lookin for fiberglass.

Im tired of tearing up my existing fenders with my 33s. does anyone out there have a set of fiberglass fenders for the 2nd gen tacomas? preferably not painted with the bumper caps?
Old 07-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
I know Brock on ttora had a set of glassworks front fenders that were unpainted that he was trying to sell for 250 I think.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
IMHO I think the 4.5s looks funky on a non long traveled truck. You may just want to look into all-pro's 2 inch flare for more "ascetically pleasing"
Old 07-26-2010, 11:55 PM   #4
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this truck today. It just had king coilovers up front, the rest of the suspension was stock. Had a skid up front with glass all around. Looked a little goofy.

You think you could pull off the fender look with spindles?
Old 07-27-2010, 12:22 AM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
jus slap on two 1.5" wheel spacers on each side and you're good to go

actually dont do that, but if ur tires are wide enough, u can do if no problem
Old 07-27-2010, 12:53 AM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Fiberglass fenders + no long travel = FAIL
Old 07-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #7
xdanielx326 is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
xdanielx326's Tacoma Gallery
Yes Yes i know flared fenders with no long travel looks like garbage but i am planning on going LT real soon. I dont want to spend my money on just a little 2 inch flare like bushwacker or anything.