Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS: Yakima Roof Racks

Old 07-27-2010, 08:42 AM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Yakima Roof Racks

I have for sale the Yakima roof racks that came on the camper shell for my 2008 Tundra. They seem to be in very good condition. Everything included except the actual bolts holding them to the top. I need those to "plug the damn holes". I looked on ebay to price these, so here we go. How is $125 shipped? Too much? Too little? Make an offer.

Pics will follow. I am still having trouble with photobucket.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #2
#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold#Murphy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
#Murphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
I have for sale the Yakima roof racks that came on the camper shell for my 2008 Tundra. They seem to be in very good condition. Everything included except the actual bolts holding them to the top. I need those to "plug the damn holes". I looked on ebay to price these, so here we go. How is $125 shipped? Too much? Too little? Make an offer.

Pics will follow. I am still having trouble with photobucket.
i already have some. Just felt like asking does it come with a fairing?
Old 07-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 08-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
ppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud of
ppleasants's Tacoma Gallery
Would there be a way to attach these to a tacoma roof using the existing spots for a roof-rack?