Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS or Trade: aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S

Old 07-27-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
FS or Trade: aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S

sold

I have a aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S for sale or trade. I had on my truck for about 3 weeks and took off. It is basically brand new. Not even a bit of dust or dirt in filter (see pics). It sounded great and gave a boost in horsepower but my wife drives my truck on occasion and she didnt like the sound at WOT. Its very quiet at driving speeds but once you get on it it sounds cool! I also had to have service on my truck suspension and didnt want to hear s#$t from the dealer about aftermarket stuff possibly causing problems so I went back to factory stuff. I'm in Southern CA and prefer pick up or can meet maybe halfway. May consider shipping?! Willing to trade for something of same value or lesser value plus cash.

Sorry price is $250. No low balling please, this thing goes for $328+ on ebay and most places.
I'm Also looking for roof rack like yakima, thule, or OEM, willing to trade.
Attached Thumbnails
FS or Trade:  aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S-067.jpg   FS or Trade:  aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S-068.jpg   FS or Trade:  aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S-074.jpg   FS or Trade:  aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S-075.jpg   FS or Trade:  aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S-076.jpg  

FS or Trade:  aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S-071.jpg   FS or Trade:  aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S-072.jpg   FS or Trade:  aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S-073.jpg  
Old 07-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
Taco Lantern
Altonymous is on a distinguished road
Altonymous's Tacoma Gallery
How much do you want for it straight up?

Will this fit the 2010 model?
Old 07-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #3
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
How much?
Old 07-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
brettgarcia is on a distinguished road
Name: BRETT
brettgarcia's Tacoma Gallery
pmd
Old 07-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal, I wish I had the cash. This should sell quick.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
R3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of light

Name: ERIC
R3D DRAGON's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have this in a week i will buy it ... I doubt it will last that long though.. Good luck with the sale anyways
Old 07-28-2010, 01:43 AM   #10
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Great Deal!
Old 07-28-2010, 03:35 AM   #11
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #13
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it next week, no money now. Just keep it for me, k? Lol jk
Old 07-28-2010, 11:07 AM   #14
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of stuff are you look for in trade?
Old 07-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #15
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
I'll trade you a K&N Intake straight up that goes for 340 not including tax and shipping.

why would your wife be on wide open throttle anyways?just tell her to slow down if she doesn't like the sound
Old 07-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #16
TRIBE 10
jnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjnoley07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: F-18 E/F(Super Hornet) Aviation Electronics Technician (AT2)
Name: Jay
jnoley07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratrod View Post
I have a aFe CAI stage II Pro Dry S for sale or trade. I had on my truck for about 3 weeks and took off. It is basically brand new. Not even a bit of dust or dirt in filter (see pics). It sounded great and gave a boost in horsepower but my wife drives my truck on occasion and she didnt like the sound at WOT. Its very quiet at driving speeds but once you get on it it sounds cool! I also had to have service on my truck suspension and didnt want to hear s#$t from the dealer about aftermarket stuff possibly causing problems so I went back to factory stuff. I'm in Southern CA and prefer pick up or can meet maybe halfway. May consider shipping?! Willing to trade for something of same value or lesser value plus cash.

Sorry price is $250. No low balling please, this thing goes for $328+ on ebay and most places.
I'm Also looking for roof rack like yakima, thule, or OEM, willing to trade.
weird! I may be getting a Yakima roof rack this weekend, I dont really need it, just thought it might be a cool thing to have. I would be willing to trade it for the CAI! PM me
Old 07-29-2010, 06:15 AM   #18
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Pmed you last night. There's another one for sale around so you might start considering some offers. Just a thought, dont take ur wrong.