Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Old 07-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #1
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250

I am selling my 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. Great bike for beginners or for someone who wants to save gas around town.
I am the only owner, bought it brand new. Never been down. Regular maintenance. Save yourself hundreds in dealer fees!!
The only modification done is to trim the rear fender. Everything else stock.
-Comes with 1 yr of warranty that is transferable to new owner (Exp. 6/19/11)
-Full tank of gas
-Motorcycle cover included
-Color - Black
-It has 2,530 miles
-6 speed
$3500
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250-dsc00331.jpg   FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250-dsc00332.jpg   FS: 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250-dsc00333.jpg  
Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I want but you live too far
Old 07-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's closer than all the usual things for sale in CA
Old 07-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
haha, I've driven to Denver from last Christmas... my girlfriends family lives in littleton/centennial... and it sucked
Old 07-27-2010, 09:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
haha, I've driven to Denver from last Christmas... my girlfriends family lives in littleton/centennial... and it sucked
Might as well make a summer trip and see the place when it's pretty.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
Might as well make a summer trip and see the place when it's pretty.
naw I'm gonna have to buy local...two roadtrips to Denver in one year is too much and It will cost about the same when you add gas, food, and lodging plus the extra 3k miles on the truck, man if this was closer to christmas I'd be all over it though

since I will be driving there around christmas again

bump
Old 07-27-2010, 09:48 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
naw I'm gonna have to buy local...two roadtrips to Denver in one year is too much and It will cost about the same when you add gas, food, and lodging plus the extra 3k miles on the truck, man if this was closer to christmas I'd be all over it though

since I will be driving there around christmas again

bump
It might still be available come christmas
Old 07-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
dude if u where in cali i would be driving back right now with that bike in the back of my truck lol.
but sweet bike.
bump!!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Your only 6 hours away from me damnit
6 hours to your new future!!
Old 07-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #12
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
ah man this is a sick deal my family lives up there also. I dont wanna spend anymore money.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #13

Quote:
ah man this is a sick deal my family lives up there also. I dont wanna spend anymore money.
Think of it as an investment. You'll save hundreds of $ in the summer with this.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #14
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
yeah I am running 35s with stock gears haha. 1800 to regear or buy a bike...
Old 07-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #15

Quote:
yeah I am running 35s with stock gears haha. 1800 to regear or buy a bike...
pssh, no contest. The bike FTW!!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:53 PM   #16
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
dude if u where in cali i would be driving back right now with that bike in the back of my truck lol.
but sweet bike.
bump!!!!
x2!
Old 07-28-2010, 09:48 AM   #17

Day bump
Old 07-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
my bank account appreciates you being on the wrong side of the country
Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
my bank account appreciates you being on the wrong side of the country
Old 07-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #20

Still for sale