Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Corbeau CR1 seats for sale (new-in-box)

Old 03-23-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Corbeau CR1 seats for sale (new-in-box)

I've got an unused set of black cloth Corbeau CR1 seats. I bought them new in 2004 to go in a 2000 Crown Vic but scrapped that idea after installing the driver's seat and losing an inch of headroom due to the mounting brackets specific for that car. They've been in the box since.

I'd use them in my current truck but they only support 4-point harnesses; I need to install 5-point ones. They have adjustable backs and work well with factory seatbelts. (I had another set that I used in an F-150.)

The cloth on the front edge of the driver's seat is flattened slightly from being in the box. It's seen as a shiny patch in the pictures. The passenger seat is still in the factory wrapping.

Info on the seats:
CR1 seat information at Corbeau.com

Pics of the seats:
In the box
Front (both)
Back (both)
Front
Back
Side (left)
Side (right)
Bottom

$400 for the pair. If anybody's interested, please contact me through this site. I'm located in NJ.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:30 PM   #3
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's pretty fair too.

I was impressed with the ones I put in my F150 which is why I wanted them for the Crown Vic. I was just too tall for the seat/bracket combo in that car. (my head brushes the roof with the stock seats) This truck is going to be a more purposefully-built vehicle so I'll be going with Mastercraft ProSeats and some custom mounts built into a safety cage.

And yes, I'll be posting pictures of the build-up.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:03 PM   #4

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
The seats are sold. There are some really great people on this site.