Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

headlight taillight covers

Old 07-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
danstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
danstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
headlight taillight covers

I have both sets of headlight and taillight covers for 2nd gen tacoma. They are avs. They are still in the box never used. I am looking to sell both sets for 120 obo. I live around pittsburgh pa. I will ship.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
pics??? or thread lock!!!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
pics or GTFO....will you split umm up....as in tails only
Old 07-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in the fronts if you split them up...
Old 07-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
u need pics or mod will close this
Old 07-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
pics??? or thread lock!!!
X2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
pics or GTFO....
Not quite "That" extreme...but....maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
u need pics or mod will close this
And the count down begins....
Old 07-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #7

sorry here are some pics i should have read the sticky.... i really wanted to get rid of them together but money talks..
Attached Thumbnails
headlight taillight covers-101_1229.jpg   headlight taillight covers-101_1232.jpg  
Old 07-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How about $40 for just the rears and then you can sell ARCHANGEL the fronts?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:31 AM   #9

Quote:
How about $40 for just the rears and then you can sell ARCHANGEL the fronts?
how bout 50 and i sell fronts to ARCHANGEL for 65?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #10

whats the retail on the rears?? do you have pay pal? i know the fronts only cost me like 70ish
Old 07-29-2010, 03:19 PM   #11

they go for bout 60 to 70..... yes i have paypal
Old 07-29-2010, 04:07 PM   #12

why are you selling these?
Old 07-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #13

Quote:
why are you selling these?
i ordered a set from my dad's job and they sent me 2 sets by accident.
so i have an extra set i'm lookin to sell