Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

LTB.. bsp or ap off road black front bumper, BSP satoshi grille w surround, and BLHM

Old 07-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
LTB.. bsp or ap off road black front bumper, BSP satoshi grille w surround, and BLHM

LMK what u got... Bambi got in my way and need some replacemnts ASAP. Shipping would be to 95503 and insurance check is on the way!
Old 07-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
i have a chrome grill that has been sanded and ready for prime and paint. the center and triangles have been sprayed with bedliner and clearcoated. i have the mesh and have ziptie holders already epoxied ready for install. let me know if your interested ill get you some pics.
Old 07-28-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
prepped for center and triangle paint

after first coat

after 3 coats spray bedliner and 3 coats clear

and how it is now

Old 07-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #7
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless fab has some plate bumpers they're selling. Pretty sweet and fairly in expensive
Old 07-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #8

outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what shipping would be the grills pretty light just big but ill give it to you for 175 shipped
Old 07-29-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

Sweet shipping should be cheap cause it sounds like we are close. email me your paypal and see if we can get this going..
Old 07-30-2010, 05:34 PM   #11
clintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clinton
clintonjeffries's Tacoma Gallery
You mentioned BHLM, hope this question doesn't sound stupid.. haha

are you looking for already blacked out headlights or even just headlights in general?

I bought replacement headlights off ebay so I have my stock ones sitting around, interested?
Old 08-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #13
clintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shedclintonjeffries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
price?
Cheap... I'll have to get you some pictures... on the outside they're in perfect condition, consmetically they are basically mint, and no scratches or fading or anything.

But I didn't realize until I started pulling them out to replace them that a couple of the brackets to bolt them on were either broken or glued back together haha the previous owner must have broke them to get them out at some point. but again, if that doesn't bother you, especially cus that part doesn't even show, and they still fit perfectly, it doesn't make them sit uneven, or loosely or anything, then they're probably a great deal for you. I realize I can't charge a premium cus of the broken tabs, even though they are perfectly functional. I'll include the stock headlight bulbs too, cus I converted mine to HID.

Let me snap some pictures tonight for you and see what you think. I was shocked how big headlight boxes have to be haha didn't realize the size till I got the replacements, so I'm not sure on shipping. I'm thinking $50 plus shipping would be a very fair price. I will get back with the pics.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:11 AM   #15

Sorry I haven't gotten around to pictures for the headlights, do you want me to snap some, are you possibly interested depending on pics or should I not worry about it? work has been crazy this week for me..
Old 08-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #16
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
i've got a pair of headlights, there not BLHM but if you want them i live in mcKinleyville and work in Eureka..
Old 08-07-2010, 01:38 AM   #17

Very interested!!!

How much were you looking to get for em? what lights did u end up going with?
Old 08-07-2010, 02:08 AM   #18
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
40 bucks? I just did the BHLM on another pair, I went to John's Wreckers and found a totaled tacoma and took the headlights off it just incase i messed up. PM me and we can figure it out, you dont happen to work at one the banks do you? I think i've seen your truck before.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #19

lets do another bhlm together. lol i work in Eureka as well, I actually used to sell the tacos but yea thats mine always by BofA in Old town LOL small tacomaworld. Still need to put on my walker evans suspension, camburg UCAS and deavers then the new tires and almost there. ill pm u my number and see when we can meet up early this week! Thanks