1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTT: My Chrome Grille/Rear Bumper 4 Your White Grill/Rear Bumper (Multiple States)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by IluvTEA, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Jul 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM
    IluvTEA

IluvTEA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC LB 4x4 SR5 Super White
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
    I am looking to trade my Chrome Grill Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper for your White Grill or White Rear Bumper. I know its a long shot, but I thought I would broaden my search.

We are moving from Montana to Florida in late August/early September and the pic is the approximate route we will take. If you are near the blue line and would like to trade, please let me know! We can stop at a gas station and help each other swap parts and be on our way. I have a 2010 Taco with 3K miles and both items are in like new condition with no scratches, dents, or dings.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jul 28, 2010 at 9:38 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    It is a long shot but nice picture of the route you are going to take. Might just luck out!!! Good luck!!!;)

3. Jul 28, 2010 at 9:41 PM
    IluvTEA

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
    Thanks Firefighter.

I would take a detour down to Nevada to trade you grilles... what do you think?

4. Jul 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    No cause then you would have to back track a little bit. Haha, hopefully you will find someone on the way.;)

5. Aug 7, 2010 at 8:21 PM
    IluvTEA

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    C'mon guys... I'm going through 10 different states. My route is even a bit flexible, I only need to stop in Tennessee and Florida. If you are in CO, WY, NE, KS, MN, or IL, I can change my route. Someone must want to trade their white bumper and/or grille for my chrome bumper and/or grille...:cool:

6. Aug 30, 2010 at 9:13 PM
    IluvTEA

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    I'm leaving tomorrow morning... PM me if you're interested... My for sure stops are Rapid City, SD; Jackson, TN, and Warner Robins, GA... anywhere in between is pretty flexible.

Thanks!!

Products Discussed in

To Top