Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: My Chrome Grille/Rear Bumper 4 Your White Grill/Rear Bumper (Multiple States)

Old 07-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: My Chrome Grille/Rear Bumper 4 Your White Grill/Rear Bumper (Multiple States)

I am looking to trade my Chrome Grill Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper for your White Grill or White Rear Bumper. I know its a long shot, but I thought I would broaden my search.

We are moving from Montana to Florida in late August/early September and the pic is the approximate route we will take. If you are near the blue line and would like to trade, please let me know! We can stop at a gas station and help each other swap parts and be on our way. I have a 2010 Taco with 3K miles and both items are in like new condition with no scratches, dents, or dings.

Thanks!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
It is a long shot but nice picture of the route you are going to take. Might just luck out!!! Good luck!!!
Old 07-28-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Thanks Firefighter.

I would take a detour down to Nevada to trade you grilles... what do you think?
No cause then you would have to back track a little bit. Haha, hopefully you will find someone on the way.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
IluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvTEA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Demolition
IluvTEA's Tacoma Gallery
C'mon guys... I'm going through 10 different states. My route is even a bit flexible, I only need to stop in Tennessee and Florida. If you are in CO, WY, NE, KS, MN, or IL, I can change my route. Someone must want to trade their white bumper and/or grille for my chrome bumper and/or grille...