Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Hankook Dynapro MT's 295/75/16

Old 07-29-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
FS: Hankook Dynapro MT's 295/75/16

Asking $900 SHIPPED

I have a total of 5 Hankook DynaPro MT's in 295/75/16

Which is about equal to a 34'' tire.

I am only interested in trades if you have 4 or more 315/75/16's (+ cash depending on how much tread) and they are a mud terrain.
dont bother asking if you do not have that^

4 have 3,000 mi. on them and the 5th has 1,000 mi.

Pretty much brand new. Cheapest price i could find online was $196.42/per tire.

I am priced well below that at $180 including shipping.

I dont want any BS in this thread. If you want to buy them then post, if not dont clutter this up!

Pictures:

Old 07-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Yes, the pictures in the first post are all on 3 inches of lift. There is a guy somewhere on here that is running the same size on just 2.5 from his 5100's.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #5

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
i just had to trim the fender back a little bit. i chopped my cab mounts because im going to bump up to a larger tire. you can get away without cutting the cab mounts but if you wheel pretty hard you might hit them a time or two on the trail.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:10 PM   #7
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get a warranty with these? If I sell my setup I might be interested.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #8

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
yes, warranty bought through americas tire (discount tire)
Old 07-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #9
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
cutting into the frame just to make a tire fit is a little overkill for me. why not just buy a tire that fits?..... anyway, good lookin truck . are you regeard?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #10

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ you must not have read everything i posted clearly...

You dont need to cut your frame, i am moving up to larger tires therefore i cut my frame ahead of time so i wouldn't have to deal with any clearence issues when i bump up tire size.

No im not re geared. Did not see a huge switch in MPG's from 285's to these.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #12

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Colton!
Old 07-30-2010, 02:06 AM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 07-30-2010, 08:27 AM   #14
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
Wish I had the money, I need another set of tires.

Good luck with the sell, BUMP!!
Old 07-30-2010, 08:56 AM   #16

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Honestly im looking to get $900 whether i ship or not. I spent $1,247.50 on these back in late May. I am willing to meet you half way from humboldt if that helps...
Old 07-30-2010, 09:03 AM   #17
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Will u bring me some In and Out too. LOL sounds good, can u meet me next weekend i may be driving through then and could save u a trip... whats shipping to 95503?
Old 07-30-2010, 09:06 AM   #18

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
haha, it might be cold by the time i get up there but sure i can throw in a double double for the purchase!

Shipping would be $42.30 / per tire... over $200...

with that price, these tires are a complete STEAL for anyone out there thinking about them....
Old 07-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #19

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Afternoon BUMP