Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Polks SR6500's w/Alpine Amp, Amp kit & Taco-Tunes brackets..

Old 07-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
ChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the rough
Name: Chase
ChaseUA's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Polk SR6500's w/Alpine Amp, Amp kit & Taco-Tunes brackets..

This is for a complete setup to upgrade the audio in your truck. I bought it all with the intent of installing, but I've since decided that I don't really listen to "music" enough to justify the upgrade - however I don't want to lose too much $$$ by re-selling it either so this is a feeler.

This set includes:

Polk Audio SR6500 Component speakers - these are top of the line and retail for $799.99 and usually sell on ebay in the $400+ range for a used set. These are used, but have been tested, the 6.5's are actually installed right now in my truck - just hooked them up two days ago and they sound GREAT - and that is without an amp hooked up!

Alpine PDX-2.150 - this is brand new and hasn't even been taken out of the box. I did open it to ensure the contents and there is a "factory certified" sheet showing the amp tested at 171 watts x 2 (RMS). (Retails for $300)

Stinger SHK681 Amp Kit - Top of the line amp kit and perfect for this amp. It is rated to handle amps up to 600 watts. (Paid nearly $60 (shipped) for this from eBay). Still new in the packaging.

Taco-Tunes HDP 6.5" brackets and tweeter brackets custom cut to fit this component set. Also included are the bolts needed for the install and factory adapter wires (I am using them now to run the 6.5"s while I was waiting for the amp to come in) - my total from Taco-Tunes was $97.00 for these installation items.

There you have the complete list. I will try to take additional pictures if needed.

I have approximately $800 invested in this setup and am asking for $750 shipped OBO. I am located in Alabama and can lower the price $30 if a local pickup can be arranged.

I will list this on eBay if no one is interested by the end of the weekend. There is only one set of the SR6500's currently on eBay and they are new, but are at $455+ S&H with over 1 day left.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in splitting the set up? If so let me know how much you are asking for the amp.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
ChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the rough
Name: Chase
ChaseUA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdracing5 View Post
Interested in splitting the set up? If so let me know how much you are asking for the amp.

Not at this time, as shipping would get expensive selling seperately.

BUMP.