Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need 1st Gen Stock Leafs!

Old 07-31-2010, 12:19 AM   #1
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Need 1st Gen Stock Leafs!

hey everyone. i need some stock leafs for a 1st gen ASAP. anyone who wants to get rid of theirs for really really cheap or just donate them to a good cause, i will gladly take them off your hands . thanks a lot. located in North Orange County.
-Tyler
Old 07-31-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
take your number off man...have them pm you
Old 07-31-2010, 12:22 AM   #3
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBlack08 View Post
...? first time i have ever heard that.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:24 AM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBlack08 View Post
x2...people here are generally good but it's still the internet
Old 07-31-2010, 12:26 AM   #5
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetoblack View Post
...? first time i have ever heard that.
its the internet...some ppl have way too much time on their hands lol
Old 07-31-2010, 12:26 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
x2...people here are generally good but it's still the internet
haha beat me to it
Old 07-31-2010, 12:26 AM   #7

ya i get where u gys r comin from the only problem is im not going to be around a computer until tomorrow night and i am hoping to get a response tomorrow. i have never had a problem with it before...
Old 07-31-2010, 01:42 AM   #8
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
i've got some aftermarket springs that i am looking to put in my truck so if you want to pay me for the stock pack's you can have them and i'll be down in san diego in 2 weeks if you dont want to pay shipping
Old 07-31-2010, 02:22 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i've got some aftermarket springs that i am looking to put in my truck so if you want to pay me for the stock pack's you can have them and i'll be down in san diego in 2 weeks if you dont want to pay shipping
sorry i can't wait that long. i only ned the stock ones so i can sell my deavers and still drive my truck before i put the 62s on
Old 07-31-2010, 07:12 PM   #10
fidencio74 is on a distinguished road

Name: Fidencio
fidencio74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sorry i can't wait that long. i only ned the stock ones so i can sell my deavers and still drive my truck before i put the 62s on
I will be replacing mine next weekend I hope. You can barrow the OEM but I want them back.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #11
TacomaNJ is on a distinguished road
TacomaNJ's Tacoma Gallery
How much lift do the Deaver leaf springs get you? I am certainly interested in picking those up if you're gonna seel them...My stock leafs are prety warn, but if you want IO can post pics of them and maybe we can work out a trade + cash? PM me.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:11 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaNJ View Post
How much lift do the Deaver leaf springs get you? I am certainly interested in picking those up if you're gonna seel them...My stock leafs are prety warn, but if you want IO can post pics of them and maybe we can work out a trade + cash? PM me.
sorry i already have a buyer
Old 08-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidencio74 View Post
thanks man!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #15

Quote:
thanks man!
if you don't buy those, you can barrow mine. They are coming off next weekend.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #16

Hey Tyler, You took my leafs over 6 months ago and you were going to use them for 30 days. Are you going to give them back to me? or you are just going to ignore me like you've been doing.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:22 AM   #17
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #18
NegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shedNegroTundra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NegroTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #19
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-21-2011, 12:55 PM   #20
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery

don't be "that guy" Tyler...