LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

set of four 4x4 mud flaps

Old 07-31-2010, 05:24 AM   #1
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
set of four 4x4 mud flaps

Asking $110 shipped for the mudflaps and hardware.

I will be on vacation until Aug 7th so I may not be able to check this thread. The parts are in great mechanical condition. No cracks, dents or damage. The only slight defect is that the passenger side 4x4 white lettering has some exhaust smut on it. Regular car wash soap didn't take it off (at least it didn't 1 year ago when I took the flaps off). I'm not sure if this will clean up. I also have all of the hardware except for one of the push pins that broke upon removal. Actually 3 of them broke but I had previously bought 2 brand new ones from the dealer for ~$1 each. You could EASILY install these and never need the 3rd push pin because the screws techically hold the flaps on, but for ~$1 I'd recommend just picking one up from the dealer.

Sorry for the dirty pics. First come, first served.