Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE 2006 Tacoma trd sport sr5 indigo ink

Old 07-31-2010, 06:03 AM   #1
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE 2006 Tacoma trd sport sr5 indigo ink

Well here it goes.I really hate to do this but I HAVE to sell my Tacoma. My Wife and I just bought a house and now got a baby on the way. Well i'm going to school full time this fall. so i must sell my truck to free up funds
its an 2006 DCSB TRD Sport SR5 66,XXX miles Procomp 6 inch lift 325/65R18 fierce attitude mt's ASKING WHAT I OWE ON IT and not a penny more or less. so please no low ball offers $25,650.00 thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails
FOR SALE 2006 Tacoma trd sport sr5 indigo ink-011.jpg   FOR SALE 2006 Tacoma trd sport sr5 indigo ink-012.jpg   FOR SALE 2006 Tacoma trd sport sr5 indigo ink-013.jpg  
Old 07-31-2010, 06:04 AM   #2
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
pictures are kinda crappy i can email more pic if need
Old 07-31-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
dee_bo is on a distinguished road
dee_bo's Tacoma Gallery
you owe 25K on a 2006 :O
Old 07-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
that price is really high, that is how much i paid for my truck brand new back in 2005.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
w103tws will become famous soon enoughw103tws will become famous soon enough
w103tws's Tacoma Gallery
wow, I'm looking at tons of 07's with 50k mi for right at $20k, and that's at dealerships!
Old 07-31-2010, 12:05 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee_bo View Post
you owe 25K on a 2006 :O
i was thinking the same thing. it is a nice looking truck. good luck with the sale
Old 07-31-2010, 12:31 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
KBB is saying the truck is worth about 21k

Thats not including the lift and all the other aftermarket stuff thats on the truck (wheels, tires, custom grille etc...)

This is a reasonable price! Good luck with your sale Dave!
Old 07-31-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTman357 View Post
Yeah, he's overpriced
yea but theres not tax...and the trucks at the dealership aren't all slugged up like his either