Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Duratracs, Wheels, Emblems, Eyelids, Foglight Bulbs

Old 07-31-2010, 07:14 AM   #1
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Duratracs, Wheels, Emblems, Eyelids, Foglight Bulbs

EDIT: 08/09/10 My zip code is 02124 just in case I don't get back to you guys on time. I've been working a lot of hours this past week. Please bare with me if you're looking to purchase.

Edit: 8/5/10 Sorry everyone. I've been working so much and do not have any time off till next Tuesday. I'm currently w/o a laptop till Friday. All questions and comments will be answered then.

Hey!!! I have some things for sale.

All payments must be made through paypal unless it's a local pick up.

265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs - 3000 miles
17x9 with ~ 4.5 backspacing - 3000 miles

Both for $1100 + shipping (local pick up would be considered first). Lug nuts and locks would be included. THE TIRES DO NOT HAVE AIR IN THEM. THEY'RE BASICALLY SEPARATE, NO VALVES, NO TPMS.

The wheels just look a little dirty. Haven't cleaned them yet.

This wheel has a minor scratch near the hole.

Brand new T-Rex Eyelids. I believe these are the regular T-Rex and not T-Rex 2 or 3. - $45 + shipping
NOT THAT ANYONE HAS ASKED BUT I JUST WANTED TO BE CLEAR: THESE ARE NOT COLORMATCHED YET. THEY'RE FLAT BLACK AND READY FOR PAINT I BELIEVE. (SOLD)

FJ Toyota Emblem (never had the chance to put them on my truck) - $50 + shipping (SOLD)

Tacoma badges - $20 + shipping (SOLD)

Fogs.....gave away for free.

Oops...I forgot about the BRAND NEW Flowmaster Original 40 Series. 2.5" offset in and 2.5 center out. $60+shipping.

Old 07-31-2010, 07:19 AM   #2
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
Name: Mark
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Would you want to sell just lug nuts?
Old 07-31-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
At this point I'd prefer them to go with the wheels. I'll keep you in mind though.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:47 AM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
gl with your sale! You got some sweet stuff!!
Free bump for ya
Old 07-31-2010, 09:28 AM   #6
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
2nd dibbs on the eyelids if 1st person falls thru
Old 07-31-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Are those bulbs for yellow fogs? Also, are they plug and play?
Old 07-31-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
Never seen Forest Gump

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
gl with your sale! You got some sweet stuff!!
Free bump for ya
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Interested in the tire/rims and t Rex eyelids. I'm in albany, ny so I can probably do pick up. Wanta meet me halfway?
Would you be willing to drive a little closer than half way? I don't have my truck anymore so I would maybe try to fit them in a SUV that I could borrow. Would Worcester, MA be okay for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Are those bulbs for yellow fogs? Also, are they plug and play?
Yes they are! These bulbs are the easiest things to install. All you're doing is switching your original bulbs with the new ones.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the emblem for the front grill of the FJ?
Old 08-01-2010, 01:11 PM   #10
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo_1 View Post
It says fj in the op...
Old 08-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #11
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim what happened with the truck?
Old 08-01-2010, 05:55 PM   #12
Never seen Forest Gump

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo_1 View Post
I believe it's the FJ 40 emblem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Hey Tim what happened with the truck?

I now work for Mazda, yes, as a salesman. So if anyone is looking for a Mazda or Mitsubishi.....LET ME KNOW!

I love the truck but I can't afford the payment of nearly $600/month. Crazy isn't it. I took over the payment for a cousin and couldn't refinance, because it was a "transfer of credit." That's what a Toyota Financial Service rep told me. So...I now have a white Mazda 3 hatch with half the payment (no money down). I guess it'll be better this way. I don't have to pass up parking spaces anymore due the length of the double cab and long bed. I drive in the city a lot and it's tough finding parking sometimes.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #13
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=eye...286.m270.l1313

for those of you looking for eyelids..... i'm sure he sold these already.

Good luck with the sale brotha.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #14
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim920 View Post
I believe it's the FJ 40 emblem.

I now work for Mazda, yes, as a salesman. So if anyone is looking for a Mazda or Mitsubishi.....LET ME KNOW!

I love the truck but I can't afford the payment of nearly $600/month. Crazy isn't it. I took over the payment for a cousin and couldn't refinance, because it was a "transfer of credit." That's what a Toyota Financial Service rep told me. So...I now have a white Mazda 3 hatch with half the payment (no money down). I guess it'll be better this way. I don't have to pass up parking spaces anymore due the length of the double cab and long bed. I drive in the city a lot and it's tough finding parking sometimes.
Hey Tim sounds like you got a good deal!
Good luck and it was great to meet you at the Gillette Stadium meet!

Denis
Old 08-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
Never seen Forest Gump

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Same here.

It was fun being the only Tacoma in Boston (that I know of) with tires that were bigger than stocks that didn't consist of 20 inch wheels or more. I know how normal it is on Tacomaworld to see a Satoshi/lifted Taco/big mud tires, but around here right in the city of Boston...I have never seen one that is lifted and trail ready until today in a Target parking lot. It was a red TRD Offroad Access Cab with OME lift kit w/Dakar leafs, front aftermarket bumper (looked like All-Pro), rock sliders, and 285/70/17 BFG TA KO. Makes me miss my truck....even though it was never lifted but whatever.

BUMP!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #16
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Eye lids still available?
Old 08-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #17
Never seen Forest Gump

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, they are but you're about the 6th person in line, Grammar Nazi. I'm still awaiting reply from Hookedontronics.

By the way...they're not Black Sand Pearl. They're flat black.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #18
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, they are but you're about the 6th person in line, Grammar Nazi. I'm still awaiting reply from Hookedontronics.

By the way...they're not Black Sand Pearl. They're flat black.
Alright, well if they make their way down to me, shoot me a PM. Thanks and good luck!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #19
Never seen Forest Gump

tim920's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Forgot one thing. Flowmaster 40 series (non-super) #42541. Brand new!
Old 08-02-2010, 06:26 AM   #20
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump! Forgot one thing. Flowmaster 40 series (non-super) #42541. Brand new!
They are $69 at Summit. Looking at these mufflers but $60 plus shipping (Summit shipping is usually $0 for me) is not enough of a break to buy. If you can go lower I will consider.