Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2009 SR5 Dble Cab 12K miles

Old 07-31-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
ComaChic will become famous soon enough

ComaChic's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2009 SR5 Dble Cab 12K miles

This is a DEALER LEASE. Yes a personal sale but all dealer options are what were doing. This is a leased vehicle that we want to get out of. So we have to sell it for the remaining value of the truck. I owe the asking price and that is final no negotiations or cash deals unless you speak with the dealership and work it with them. I am threw Johnstons Toyota in Middletown and have been a GREAT place to deal with and have helped a ton in my previous vehicles. As I was told if you are interested you basically (with contact of me ahead of time of course) go to Johnstons (or other participating dealers as they said) and apply for a loan threw Toyota Financial directly. SO you do NOT have to waste time at a local bank trying for some rediculous high interest loan! This is a dealer backed vehicle, warrenty and all! When approved you basically take over the payments and go from there. Being a lease I did NOTHING aftermarket to this truck nor modifications besides tinting the front windows, which if desired I will remove no charge. The asking price will probably go down about $390 next month because thats what I have to pay a month. So if your asking a monthly price, $390 is what I pay so depending your credit with the bank that can change slightly but generally its real close.

Truck is in AMAZING condition and that is to say the least. I have kept up on all maintenance which hasn't been much being its so new. With only 11,526 miles this truck couldn't be in better shape. Maintained by Johnstons and always washed and taken care of. Inside always cleaned and so forth. I still have the trucks window sticker, stating a retail price of $29,990.00. All information about the SR5 Package can be covered on the Toyota website. Government Safety Ratings are amazing of course with Toyota getting a 5 STAR rating in both Frontal and Side crash tests and a 4 STAR rating in rollover. EPA Fuel economy estimates 16 city MPG and 20 Highway MPG. Factory color is called "Barcelona Red Metallic."

Few options it does have:
-5 speed auto trans
-4x4 w/ electric control 2 speed transfer case
-16" Alloy Wheels
-ABS brakes w/ Vehicle Stability Control and Traction Control
-Airbags also in seats and curtains
-Cloth Seats bucket in front w/ lumbar support
-60/40 split rear seats that fold flat for storage
-Power windows/locks/mirrors
-AM/FM/CD w/ 6 speaker Aux Input MP3 capible and XM Satelite antenna ready
-Tilt steering and controls on as well for radio and cruise control
-Factory Backup Camera w/ view in review mirror
-Fog Lamps
-Remote entry
-Color matched fender flares
-much more the list goes on!

Owned by a NON smoker single person. No kids wrecking it, back seats were folded down just about 90% of the time I've had it. Not driven aggresively or any sort of off-road driving AT ALL.

All around I do love this truck but times are tight and I just can't afford the payments with how things are going. No trades are considered thank you.

Jim: 845-527-6802 (cell anytime)

Thank you!

Looking for older Tacoma.. no trades really. Just need to sell so I can buy something fun under $5,000!

Old 08-04-2010, 09:03 AM   #3
Pipe Hitter
brianc142 is on a distinguished road
brianc142's Tacoma Gallery
I've read through this ad 3 times and don't see an asking price. Am i blind or is it not there?
Old 10-26-2010, 04:02 PM   #4
WATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the roughWATacoRider is a jewel in the rough
WATacoRider's Tacoma Gallery
Buying a vehicle based on value per month is irresponsible. What is the selling price?

*edit* Sorry, didnt realize this was old. Was going through a search.