1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2009 SR5 Dble Cab 12K miles

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ComaChic, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Jul 31, 2010 at 12:15 PM
    ComaChic

ComaChic [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    New York...not the city!
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB TRD Sport V6
    OME 885's w/ Top spacer kit, OME Nitro 90000 Sport and N182, LR UCA's, 2" AAL non TSB, Window tint, K&N Intake, Lights
    This is a DEALER LEASE. Yes a personal sale but all dealer options are what were doing. This is a leased vehicle that we want to get out of. So we have to sell it for the remaining value of the truck. I owe the asking price and that is final no negotiations or cash deals unless you speak with the dealership and work it with them. I am threw Johnstons Toyota in Middletown and have been a GREAT place to deal with and have helped a ton in my previous vehicles. As I was told if you are interested you basically (with contact of me ahead of time of course) go to Johnstons (or other participating dealers as they said) and apply for a loan threw Toyota Financial directly. SO you do NOT have to waste time at a local bank trying for some rediculous high interest loan! This is a dealer backed vehicle, warrenty and all! When approved you basically take over the payments and go from there. Being a lease I did NOTHING aftermarket to this truck nor modifications besides tinting the front windows, which if desired I will remove no charge. The asking price will probably go down about $390 next month because thats what I have to pay a month. So if your asking a monthly price, $390 is what I pay so depending your credit with the bank that can change slightly but generally its real close.

Truck is in AMAZING condition and that is to say the least. I have kept up on all maintenance which hasn't been much being its so new. With only 11,526 miles this truck couldn't be in better shape. Maintained by Johnstons and always washed and taken care of. Inside always cleaned and so forth. I still have the trucks window sticker, stating a retail price of $29,990.00. All information about the SR5 Package can be covered on the Toyota website. Government Safety Ratings are amazing of course with Toyota getting a 5 STAR rating in both Frontal and Side crash tests and a 4 STAR rating in rollover. EPA Fuel economy estimates 16 city MPG and 20 Highway MPG. Factory color is called "Barcelona Red Metallic."

Few options it does have:
    -5 speed auto trans
    -4x4 w/ electric control 2 speed transfer case
    -16" Alloy Wheels
    -ABS brakes w/ Vehicle Stability Control and Traction Control
    -Airbags also in seats and curtains
    -Cloth Seats bucket in front w/ lumbar support
    -60/40 split rear seats that fold flat for storage
    -Power windows/locks/mirrors
    -AM/FM/CD w/ 6 speaker Aux Input MP3 capible and XM Satelite antenna ready
    -Tilt steering and controls on as well for radio and cruise control
    -Factory Backup Camera w/ view in review mirror
    -Fog Lamps
    -Remote entry
    -Color matched fender flares
    -much more the list goes on!

Owned by a NON smoker single person. No kids wrecking it, back seats were folded down just about 90% of the time I've had it. Not driven aggresively or any sort of off-road driving AT ALL.

All around I do love this truck but times are tight and I just can't afford the payments with how things are going. No trades are considered thank you.

Jim: 845-527-6802 (cell anytime)

Thank you!

Looking for older Tacoma.. no trades really. Just need to sell so I can buy something fun under $5,000!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jul 31, 2010 at 1:24 PM
    503TRD

503TRD Trucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Tualatin, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 DC TRD Sport
    Front Bilstein 5100's Set @ 2.5", Rear Bilstein 5100's, Rear TSB, Rear 1.5" ToyTec AAL, 1" CB Drop Kit, N-Fab Nerf Steps, WeatherTech All Weather Rubber Floor Mats, Grillcraft Grill(Upper/Lower), Blacked Out AC Condenser/Radiator, Tinted Front Windows, Vision X H4 SuperWhite Headlights, Halo H10 Solaris Yellow 45w 3000k Fog Lights, K&N Air Filter, Removed Front Mud Flaps, 18" MagnaFlow Muffler, Chrome Exhaust Tip, TRD Logo Leather Shift Knob, LED License Plate Lights, LED Interior Lights, LED Reverse Lights, LED Auxiliary Reverse Lights, Chrome TRD Badge on Tailgate, Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, Foglights Anytime, ScanGauge II, 13" Stubby Antenna, Flyzeye Design LED Light, Cobra 19 CB Radio/Firestik II Antenna, 18x9 Raceline Raptors, LT275/70/18 Hankook Dynapro ATm, 1.25" Sidertrax Wheel Spacers, Heated Front Seats, LED Tailgate Bar, 11" Double Row LED Bar Behind Grill
    If you were closer and the interior was gray not tan, I'd take it..good luck with the sale though, great lookin truck

3. Aug 4, 2010 at 8:03 AM
    brianc142

brianc142 Active Member

Member:
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD OR DC
    I've read through this ad 3 times and don't see an asking price. Am i blind or is it not there?

4. Oct 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM
    WATacoRider

WATacoRider Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4
    Buying a vehicle based on value per month is irresponsible. What is the selling price?

*edit* Sorry, didnt realize this was old. Was going through a search.

Products Discussed in

To Top