Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS OEM Headlights (with Matte BHLM) $120 plus shipping

Old 07-31-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
FS OEM Headlights (with Matte BHLM) $120 plus shipping

********* SOLD**********

For sale is one pair of OEM Headlights that I used while doing my HID Retrofit. I finally got around to doing the BHLM on them to free up some room in my house. Only problem with them is the driver's side light has a broken bolt tab (The HARD-to-reach-bolt that is). Some TW members don't bolt the last bolt in anyway. Paint is Matte (Flat) black and I ran a bead of silicone across the back (top) of the light to help seal it up. Price= $120 plus shipping.

Old 07-31-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
lilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to beholdlilhank is a splendid one to behold
lilhank's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 07-31-2010, 11:58 PM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Still not commitment or buyer.
Old 08-01-2010, 05:55 AM   #4
southerntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
southerntaco889's Tacoma Gallery
Where exactly in carolina are you located? I might be willing to pick up if you are.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:07 AM   #5
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerntaco889 View Post
Where exactly in carolina are you located? I might be willing to pick up if you are.
His sig says Columbia. I might be interested as well.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:58 AM   #6

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Correct. I am in Columbia. If you want to pick them up I will take $110.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #7
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good deal for who ever gets these, I bought a pair for 200 from a guy on here, and they are all jacked up.