Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock 6sp Shift Knob; Stock Shifter; Remote Starter

Old 08-01-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
FS: Remote Starter

***SOLD: For Sale are stock 6sp leather shift knob, and stock shifter taken off at 1700 miles. Knob is $20 and shipping, lever is $40 and shipping.***SOLD

Also For Sale is a Pro Start remote start kit that I bought about 5 years ago to install in the Yukon that I had before my Taco. I never got around to installing it, so the box is a little rough from being moved around in my garage, but all parts are new, never used. Bought in Canada at a Canadian Tire for $240CDN, will work with a manual transmission, remote door lock/unlock, and has a button you can wire to another accessory of your choice (trunk release). $50 plus shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Stock 6sp Shift Knob; Stock Shifter; Remote Starter-sl731240.jpg   FS: Stock 6sp Shift Knob; Stock Shifter; Remote Starter-sl731246.jpg   FS: Stock 6sp Shift Knob; Stock Shifter; Remote Starter-sl731247.jpg  
Old 08-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i got an idea. How far are you from exit 82 on the parkway? if not that far, ill meet you halfway or something
Old 08-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i got an idea. How far are you from exit 82 on the parkway? if not that far, ill meet you halfway or something
I have no idea, I've only been living in Jersey for a year or so, don't know my way around too good yet. I live near exit 19 and I-80 if that helps...
Old 08-01-2010, 10:25 AM   #4
R3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of light

Name: ERIC
R3D DRAGON's Tacoma Gallery
if this fits an 06 2x4 I'll buy it... Send me shipping quote to 93454
Old 08-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #5
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
exit 19 on the parkway? thats dang near 60 miles. Not worth it for me to go get a knob..lol
Old 08-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D DRAGON View Post
if this fits an 06 2x4 I'll buy it... Send me shipping quote to 93454
$6 USPS Priority Mail, PM sent.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
Bump: Knob and shifter sold.