Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted 2nd Gen Grille, Front Bumper, Bilstien Shocks

Old 08-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted 2nd Gen Grille, Front Bumper, Bilstien Shocks

Wassupp Fellas...

Im looking to trade my truck for a 2010 4x4. I don't want to loose my upgrades...soo before I trade I need to find these parts.

I need factory front and rear Bilstien Shocks. Preferably Low Mileage.

I need factory painted bumper. Silver Streak Mica, preferably and local if possible if you have a bumper period let me know B/C I have a paint guy.

I need a Factory Chrome grille.

Please Let me know if you have any of this stuff laying around. I am in Richmond, Virginia. will be willing to drive a bit. PLEASE HELP ME UPGRADE!!!!

PM me E-mail me just get at me if ya have any of this stuff

I have the Grillecracft Grilles in the upper and lower the grilled is painted Silver Streak Mica. I would entertain trades plus some cash. In the Richmond Virginia area
Old 08-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
possible bumper help

I have a complete front bumper set up from my silver 2008 tacoma...even has the factory driving / fog lights.....in St. Louis though
Old 08-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man I just sold my chrome grille like two weeks ago! Sorry dude.
Although I am getting ready this weekend to put a toytec lift on my truck I may decide to sell the factory shocks. Havent given it much thought though. Hell my truck is even SSM as well but I ain't getting rid of my front bumper any time soon.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a pm on the Billies.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:59 AM   #8
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a oem chrome grill available next week.