Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Addco Rear Sway Bar For 1st Gen

Old 08-01-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
FS Addco Rear Sway Bar For 1st Gen

Didn't know I still had this as it got buried next to the lathe. Still up for grabs. Here's the description I posted back in 06'

Quote:
Addco rear sway bar kit for Tacomas. Includes all hardware and installation instructions along with pics I took to show what needs to be done to install on a DCab (and possibly other 01-04 Prerunners). Two of the mounts have been modified for clearance issues since I had it installed on my 01 DCab. Purchased from another member who had it on his older Tacoma Prerunner (95.5-00 I beleieve?) for two weeks. I had it on my truck for about a month. I'm thinking about lifting my truck so I don't need it anymore.
If anyone is interested I can find the pics or take new ones. Or if anyone wants to come by & look at it shoot me a PM. I'm in Northridge.

$40 local pick up only.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
Metal Cutter
zero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud ofzero4 has much to be proud of

Name: Will
zero4's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the pics

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

The two modified brackets (not sure what the bracket that bolts onto the leafs was modified for, I don't remember it coming close to anything on my 6 lug)

When it was on my stock prerunner