Notices

WTS 3" lift TC UCA's 18" wheels and tires

Old 08-02-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
LazyNavyTaco will become famous soon enough
Navy: ET2, USS Nassau, i work the radars and gyros
Name: Jared
LazyNavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTS 3" lift TC UCA's 18" wheels and tires

Just to make it short my truck was stolen last night and I have an Icon Stage 2 lift kit brand new in box, TC UCA's brand new in box, and 17x9 Ultra Baron's with LT285/70R-17 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac D's mounted and balanced for sale. Everything has never been installed and is brand new in box. Open for serious offers only..... my loss your gain.... i can be reached via forum or cell phone 757-373-6803 or email at jared.higginbotham@yahoo.com... thank you for your time... also depending on weather or not shrockworks lets me cancel the order i have with them I am scheduled for my steel plate front bumper W/lights and skid plate to be delivered to me in about two weeks.... ordered in it april for 1700 bucks and of coarse now i will have no need for it.... if they dont take it back i will be selling that as well....
Attached Thumbnails
WTS 3" lift TC UCA's 18" wheels and tires-photo.jpg   WTS 3" lift TC UCA's 18" wheels and tires-96504_kit.jpg   WTS 3" lift TC UCA's 18" wheels and tires-05uptacostage2.jpg  
Old 08-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
blackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the roughblackphantom09 is a jewel in the rough

blackphantom09's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude sorry to hear about your truck being stolen. No luck locating yet?
Old 08-02-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
u wanna trade everything for an atv?...i need to get rid of it
Old 08-02-2010, 08:54 AM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
how much for everything??? pm me too
Old 08-02-2010, 09:39 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
your a little quick to sell everything????no hope to find it???
Old 08-02-2010, 10:24 AM   #8
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
what are your prices?? Are the wheels 18x9 or 17x9??
Old 08-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #9
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
Well unless he stretched a 17 inch tire onto an 18 rim I am going to assume they are 17's
Old 08-02-2010, 01:22 PM   #10
SIINALOA 226
sinaloa226 is on a distinguished road

sinaloa226's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the lift and the tc?
Old 08-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
X2.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:36 PM   #12
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent. Where's the line around here?
Old 08-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
what are your prices?? Are the wheels 18x9 or 17x9??
Wheels are 17x9's and I paid 1500 for wheels and tires mounted and balanced..... of coarse I would like as close to what I paid for them....
Old 08-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #14
Quote:
This is Virginia Beach..... these cops are idiots..... only thing they care about is catching the navy guys coming to and from work speeding.....
Old 08-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
X2.
sounds fishy to me.just saying. hope the op dont cry and yell at me
Old 08-02-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyNavyTaco View Post
This is Virginia Beach..... these cops are idiots..... only thing they care about is catching the navy guys coming to and from work speeding.....
The round up y'all in the mornings near the base like no other...
Old 08-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
no kidding right?!!! honestly though I dont even want to put anything on this truck even if i get it back..... All I had in it was a radio and it got stolen before.... I live in a nice apartment complex with beamers and Cadillacs all over the place..... i don't see why anyone would want my tacoma..... I mean really if I put all this other stuff on it.... What is to stop them from stealing it again if I get it back?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:18 PM   #18
1welder will become famous soon enough

Name: tony grace
1welder's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the UCA's. how much?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #19
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
dc traffic is far worse than norfolk ><
Old 08-02-2010, 04:48 PM   #20
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailerc View Post
dc traffic is far worse than norfolk ><
Born and raised in the greater Los Angeles area.

Norfolk, traffic? Puh-leez.

But, sorry to the OP... it blows that they'd take that! Put up what it looks like and the license, I swear I see like 10 tacos a day.