Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: 2009 dc 4wd

Old 08-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
onepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
onepremiere's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: 2009 dc 4wd

She is for sale.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1818532297.html

Come and get her.

$25,000

50,000 Miles.

Fully Loaded:

4WD, Power Locks, Windows, Mirrors, Bluetooth, Back Up Camera, JBL Sound, 6-Disc Changer, MP3, Sat Radio, Steering Wheel Controls, Ipod Plug, TRD Off-Road Package, Short Bed, 4-Door, Fox Remote Coilovers, Camburg UCA, Fox 2.0 P/B Rear Shocks, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grappler (60%), Mickey Thompson Classic Lock Wheels, 3 Hella Rallye 4000 Driving Lights, Defiant Light Bar, and Magnaflow Exhaust.

Truck is BABIED. It has the title as the Mid-Travel Mall Monster. 90% of the mileage is highway, I shot weddings in Vegas, LA and San Diego Fri-Sun, so I did A LOT of driving. I am the only owner, bought her in Aug 2008 with 5 miles.

All maintenance has been done at a TOYOTA Dealer, all receipts and paperwork on the truck.

Someone buy it before I change my mind.

-Jeff
Old 08-03-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
you are the guy that works at camburg right? or used to
Old 08-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
onepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
you are the guy that works at camburg right? or used to
Yes, still do.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
mds2004 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
mds2004's Tacoma Gallery
Why couldn't you have bought a longbed?! Extremely clean looking truck.

Edit: Would a quad fit with a tool box and a a bed extender?
Old 08-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
me want soooo bad!! shit why am i a broke college student
Old 08-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Please post pics in your post.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #7

*Stock rear Bilsteins are on while I work some magic to the FOX 2.0's that where on before.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #8

I am very particular about my vehicles. I try and keep them in showroom condition using professional quality detailing supplies as well as having it properly clay barred, compounded, polished and waxed every 6 months or so.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mds2004 View Post
Why couldn't you have bought a longbed?! Extremely clean looking truck.

Edit: Would a quad fit with a tool box and a a bed extender?
With the tail gate down, from end to end its 80".
Old 08-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
i want your truck
Do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
good looking truck, what are you sitting on in the rear? springs?
Thank you. I didn't touch the rear leafs because I usually have stuff back there, so I didn't want to give up payload, hence the reason I am tweaking the Fox Shocks so they work well with the stock springs.

If you look at the preload on the front coilover, its only cranked about a 1 1/4". I spent about a month finding the sweet spot. (Right amount of lift to clear tires, and good on and off ride quality.)
Old 08-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #13

When I say stuff, this is the stuff I am talking about. 750HP worth of stuff.

Old 08-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #14
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepremiere View Post
Do it!

Thank you. I didn't touch the rear leafs because I usually have stuff back there, so I didn't want to give up payload, hence the reason I am tweaking the Fox Shocks so they work well with the stock springs.

If you look at the preload on the front coilover, its only cranked about a 1 1/4". I spent about a month finding the sweet spot. (Right amount of lift to clear tires, and good on and off ride quality.)
if you drop the price down to a trade for my 08 5 lugger with 23k miles and about about 1300 bucks you got yourself a deal
Old 08-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Clean and beautiful truck man! Good luck with the sale!
Old 08-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
What do you got there a vette engine?
LS7 Block, the rest is World Products, Heads, Ect.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Clean and beautiful truck man! Good luck with the sale!
Thank you!
Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #19
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onepremiere View Post
LS7 Block, the rest is World Products, Heads, Ect.
drop that sum bitch in a taco!
Old 08-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #20
DCAlbarran is on a distinguished road
DCAlbarran's Tacoma Gallery
How much lift is on it? What kind of mpg are you getting? Thanks