Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Good deal on bad ass jeep???

Old 08-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal on bad ass jeep???

what do yall think??? i want it badly!!! btw im goin to MOAB so...

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/cto/1802209663.html
Old 08-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #2
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
its pretty sweet, but why dont you put 10k into your truck instead?
Old 08-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
haha i wish!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit @ that pic of it flexing!! damn i dont really care for jeeps but tha looks pretty cool
Old 08-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
yah n he dont live but like 30 minutes away if not less
Old 08-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Full width 1 ton high pinion dana 60's. 5:38's / spooled.

I wouldn't drive it on the street.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i watched the vids he has on youtube!!! bad ass!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
All I have to say is the tires and wheels alone are about 4k prob. Dana 60s with 5.38 another 5-6k . Buy this effin thing in a heart beat. If all your planning on doing is serious wheeling then its a damn good deal. I would buy it if I didnt have to pay back my first time homebuyers tax credit. Might not now that Ive seen this thing. F the government.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:50 AM   #11
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA i want it really bad!!! MOAB HERE I COME!!!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:56 AM   #12
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
That 3rd pic of the flex is sick as hell.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #13
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
All I have to say is the tires and wheels alone are about 4k prob. Dana 60s with 5.38 another 5-6k . Buy this effin thing in a heart beat. If all your planning on doing is serious wheeling then its a damn good deal. I would buy it if I didnt have to pay back my first time homebuyers tax credit. Might not now that Ive seen this thing. F the government.
HAHA!! I feel ya bro. Bought a new house on the last day of the tax credit and my $8090 came in the mail today. To bad I have to send every cent of that to my pops for loaning me the money. It's all good. I have a beautifull 4 br, 3 bath on an acre now. I love you dad!! Thanks!!
Old 08-05-2010, 07:11 AM   #14
upflying is on a distinguished road
Name: Bob
upflying's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
HAHA i want it really bad!!! MOAB HERE I COME!!!
$10k is pretty rich for a week of off-road fun in Utah. Does it include the trailer so you can tow it from Florida? Extreme rigs like that will need constant repairs and maintenance. You may be buying someone elses headache.
Emotions are bad when buying vehicles, bring a neutral Jeep knowledgeable friend with you when you go look at it. Also consider the Jeep may not be insurable.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:19 AM   #15
Newman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant futureNewman has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Newman's Tacoma Gallery
It sounds like a decent price, you'd be fine driving it on the street though I use to DD my spooled jeep.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:57 AM   #16
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Looks decent for a TRAIL RIG ONLY. Personally, I'd go look at it first. Go over it with a fine-toothed comb, and drive it. Make sure everything works.
Just because its got all sorts of neat rock crawling goodies, doesn't mean its put together safely or soundly. It could be a piece of shit.....
Pictures never do any justice.
Believe me, I've seen lots of trail rigs built similar where they're hacked together and welded by what could've been a 6 year old.

I would never drive it on the street. First off..... its probably not registered, insured or street legal. Secondly.... It's spooled front & rear. Thirdly....you don't know how well the steering or brakes work. And fourth.... is it emissions legal? Assuming Florida has some sort of registration, insurance, and emissions for street vehicles.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #17
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
look on youtube its got videos of it off road n on the street!!! sounds good
Old 08-07-2010, 07:06 AM   #18
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Looks decent for a TRAIL RIG ONLY. Personally, I'd go look at it first. Go over it with a fine-toothed comb, and drive it. Make sure everything works.
Just because its got all sorts of neat rock crawling goodies, doesn't mean its put together safely or soundly. It could be a piece of shit.....
Pictures never do any justice.
Believe me, I've seen lots of trail rigs built similar where they're hacked together and welded by what could've been a 6 year old.

I would never drive it on the street. First off..... its probably not registered, insured or street legal. Secondly.... It's spooled front & rear. Thirdly....you don't know how well the steering or brakes work. And fourth.... is it emissions legal? Assuming Florida has some sort of registration, insurance, and emissions for street vehicles.
Emissions is Florida? What's that?