Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Backflip Tonneau Cover short box

Old 08-03-2010, 08:53 PM   #1
hoopscoach is on a distinguished road
Name: Danny
hoopscoach's Tacoma Gallery
Backflip Tonneau Cover short box

I just removed this backflip tonneau cover from my Tacoma. I just bought it and a roll up would better suit my needs. I have all the hardware that came with it and I'm sure you can find instructions somewhere on the internet. I am in Fredericksburg, VA. I would prefer local pick up but I will take it to UPS tomorrow to see about shipping it. Asking $350, I thinks thats a pretty good deal based on what they sell for new. I can do paypal or will accept cash/check. Thanks.

tryon_danny@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
Backflip Tonneau Cover short box-100_0616-1-.jpg   Backflip Tonneau Cover short box-100_0617-1-.jpg  
Old 08-03-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Which model Bakflip is it? Is it the F1 one by chance?
Old 08-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
I couldn't find the specific model on there anywhere. It just says Backflip on it. The only difference that I could find on their website is that the HD is thicker than the G2. I can check the thickness tomorrow. This tonneau also mounts into the existing rails without having to remove them or drill any holes which is nice.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
If its the F1, I'm all over it. If not, I'll think about it tonight, might still have to get it...
Old 08-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
I loaded 2 pictures. I don't know if they help show which model it is.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:06 AM   #6
lucabi will become famous soon enoughlucabi will become famous soon enough
Name: lucabi
lucabi's Tacoma Gallery
how much to ship to 70737
Old 08-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopscoach View Post
I just removed this backflip tonneau cover from my Tacoma. I just bought it and a roll up would better suit my needs. I have all the hardware that came with it and I'm sure you can find instructions somewhere on the internet. I am in Fredericksburg, VA. I would prefer local pick up but I will take it to UPS tomorrow to see about shipping it. Asking $350, I thinks thats a pretty good deal based on what they sell for new. I can do paypal or will accept cash/check. Thanks.

tryon_danny@yahoo.com
I'll take it for $350; I'll PM you about picking it up/possibly meeting you north of DC.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #8
It will ship for $120. I took it to the UPS store today. Let me know if you're interested.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopscoach View Post
It will ship for $120. I took it to the UPS store today. Let me know if you're interested.
Sent you an email, don't really want to pay for shipping...
Old 08-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #10
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
I have a roll up cover , would you trade plus cash?
Old 09-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #11
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, coming to Florida anytime soon?
Old 09-19-2010, 09:11 AM   #12
This is no longer for sale, I purchased it over a month ago.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #13
bookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud ofbookmonke has much to be proud of
bookmonke's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up, was it an F1 or G2? and how water tight is it?
Old 09-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #14
Its a G2; not sure about the water tight yet. I haven't hooked up the drain tubes yet, so right now it drains into the bed...