Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Trade: Magnetic Grey Scooped hood (Canada)

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
pcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of lightpcledrew is a glorious beacon of light
pcledrew's Tacoma Gallery
For Trade: Magnetic Grey Scooped hood (Canada)

I have: 1 Magnetic Grey scooped hood
I want: 1 magnetic grey non-scooped hood

Hood is 3 months old, has 9000 KM driving use on it. Kept meticulously clean and contains no scratches or damage. Pictures can be emailed, for some reason I am having troubles uploading.

I am not willing to pay any $$.
I am willing to trade even across the board, no cash necessary.
I live in northern Alberta, sorry American's, it's either a long ass drive or a plane ride with a ridiculous carry on.
I am willing to meet anywhere north and east of calgary [see map for view of area I will drive to. [it is a driving route but the blue line outlines the area I will drive to.]

Map

Old 08-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
never thought looking for a non scooped hood for trade of a scoop would last this long, even in canada

Old 08-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #4
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
never thought looking for a non scooped hood for trade of a scoop would last this long, even in canada
There is only like 4 people that live in Alberta though

Old 08-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You need to post pics.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #6
HotTacoRod
kdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nicekdgrenzebach is just really nice

kdgrenzebach's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with that, wish you lived in the states. why do you want to trade may i ask?

Old 08-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
You need to post pics.
x2

Closed Thread