Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: Stampede Camo Hood Protector and Deflectors for Beer - Tampa, FL

Old 08-03-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Stampede Camo Hood Protector and Deflectors for Beer - Tampa, FL

Im looking to trade a set of Stampede Realtree Adventage Max-4 protectors for a 12-pack of Corona(OBO). These came on the truck when I bought it and they just aren't my style.

Local Tampa Bay area only, I will not ship or drive to you.

They are off of an '07 access cab.

They show a little fading, but are structurally fine. Really well constructed - the hood protector screws into the stock holes on the underside of the hood, so nothing actually touches the paint on the outside. The window deflectors are the stick on kind, but the adhesive got jacked up when I removed them so you'd have to get some new double sided tape.

I looked them up and the best I can see is that they'd be $150+ new, so I think this is a fair trade. Id rather someone from here get them before I have to put them on CL. Thanks.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. Are you serious?
Old 08-04-2010, 04:06 AM   #3
swims with fishes
hansonian is on a distinguished road

hansonian's Tacoma Gallery
If someone needed them it's a helluva deal for a 12-pack.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:55 AM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
wrong realtree camo!!! dang...id get em if they matched my interior
Old 08-04-2010, 05:55 AM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
r u comin to the All Florida Meet???
Old 08-04-2010, 07:17 AM   #7
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
Dude. Are you serious?
Of course.
I dont need them, and will end up throwing them out eventually, so I might as well hook up a forum member while at the same time procuring some delicious liquid gold for myself.

Im not going to be able to make the Florida meet, sadly. I have school all day on Saturdays.

But if a Tampa Bay meet goes down I'll do my best to get there, we'll see.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
dimeondubs is on a distinguished road
dimeondubs's Tacoma Gallery
i want them, ill trade when evers good for you..
Old 08-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #9

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimeondubs View Post
i want them, ill trade when evers good for you..
They're yours. The other local guys had all day, so a first post gets them.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #10
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
never has alcoholism been so awesome!!
j/k man...good deal!!!