Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Eibach Lift Springs w/ 5100s and ToyTec AAL

Old 08-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Eibach Lift Springs w/ 5100s and ToyTec AAL

Fronts are sold.

Rear:

TSB AAL w/ center pins

Shock Extenders and Driveshaft Carrier Bearing Drop Kit

These have never been mounted on any truck. TSB AAL (You do not need the TSB to use the TSB ALL). I will include all original paperwork as well as instructions.

Fronts are sold

Rear leaf springs w/ center pins are still for sale along with diff drop and shock extenders - $90 + shipping for everything - make an offer.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:24 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Going a different direction?
Old 08-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Going a different direction?
Yea I guess so. I can never make up my mind lol

Might involve one of these
Old 08-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Yea I guess so. I can never make up my mind lol

Might involve one of these

bump
Old 08-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good setup. Mind if I ask a question?

Were you planning on adding aftermarket UCAs w/ that front setup?

Good luck w/ Sale!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #6
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
if they are tsb aal's and you will sell alone pm me with what ur asking for them.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3CK24 View Post
Bump for a good setup. Mind if I ask a question?

Were you planning on adding aftermarket UCAs w/ that front setup?

Good luck w/ Sale!
No not really. You would have no problem getting the alignment into spec so really no need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
if they are tsb aal's and you will sell alone pm me with what ur asking for them.
They are TSB AAL's and the answer is maybe. Make me an offer in a PM if interested.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-05-2010, 05:35 AM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Price too high?
Old 08-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #11
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Price Drop. If it doesn't sell for this price I'm just going to keep them.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #13
MAtrdguy is on a distinguished road

Army: 101st Airborne Div
Name: Pete
MAtrdguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the bearing drop if it's not gone

will send PM to you
Old 08-06-2010, 05:59 AM   #14
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
400 for the AAL and shock set up
Old 08-06-2010, 06:28 AM   #15
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Are you in MD or NY at the moment?
I may be interested pending I can get the boss (aka wife) to agree
Old 08-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Are you in MD or NY at the moment?
I may be interested pending I can get the boss (aka wife) to agree
In MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
u hooking me up with the aal's or what? lol
If I can have a buyer for the fronts or I can't sell it together. Right now I have 3 interested for buying fronts so if I can lock down a buyer then their yours!
Old 08-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 08-10-2010, 06:14 AM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
How much for Front strut / coil set + top plate spacer shipped to California (95003) ?
PMed.