LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Trade my SSM hood for your SSM sport hood + cash?? 09' Tail lights??

Old 08-05-2010, 05:59 AM   #1
TacoMagnum is on a distinguished road
TacoMagnum's Tacoma Gallery
Trade my SSM hood for your SSM sport hood + cash?? 09' Tail lights??

Hey guys!! New to the site. Wow, what an awesome site this is! Very well put together! Proud new owner of a 07' Taco, Ive taken on a few basic mods (3" kit, nitto graps, dick cereks rims, banks ex. blah blah) but im lookin to make some cosmetic changes! Im looking for a Silver streak mica sport hood (w/ scoop) it would be super convienent if i could find someone in ohio who was willing to trade + cash for my non scooped hood. I would be willing to package and transport my hood to wherever. Im also looking to do the same thing with my 07' tails. I like the look of the 09/10's better. Also looking for a ssm satoshied grill or any grill for that matter. Let me know what you have!! Id also be willing to trade my banks SS exhaust for a hood (with my hood included into the deal...) the exhaust is the only mod that came on the trck and its a bit much for me.

Ray
Old 08-05-2010, 07:47 AM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
HI there, you need to post pics of the items that are up for trade. Good luck.

Quote:
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMagnum View Post
Hey guys!! New to the site. Wow, what an awesome site this is! Very well put together! Proud new owner of a 07' Taco, Ive taken on a few basic mods (3" kit, nitto graps, dick cereks rims, banks ex. blah blah) but im lookin to make some cosmetic changes! Im looking for a Silver streak mica sport hood (w/ scoop) it would be super convienent if i could find someone in ohio who was willing to trade + cash for my non scooped hood. I would be willing to package and transport my hood to wherever. Im also looking to do the same thing with my 07' tails. I like the look of the 09/10's better. Also looking for a ssm satoshied grill or any grill for that matter. Let me know what you have!! Id also be willing to trade my banks SS exhaust for a hood (with my hood included into the deal...) the exhaust is the only mod that came on the trck and its a bit much for me.

Ray
Get in line lol