Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ViS Racing Carbon Fiber Scooped Hood - $100 (SoCal 818)

Old 08-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Exclamation ViS Racing Carbon Fiber Scooped Hood - SOLD (SoCal 818)

sold!
Old 08-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Someone could paint this and have a pretty sweet actual custom scooped hood.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:32 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Someone could paint this and have a pretty sweet actual custom scooped hood.
Those were actually my original plans, but then I got an OEM scooped hood painted to match so I never followed through with it.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #4
TacoMagnum is on a distinguished road
TacoMagnum's Tacoma Gallery
I would pick that up in a heart beat if you wernt 3000 miles to graceland lol... How much would shipping run me to ohio?

Ray
Old 08-05-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMagnum View Post
I would pick that up in a heart beat if you wernt 3000 miles to graceland lol... How much would shipping run me to ohio?

Ray
Do I hear a vacation in SoCal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
omg me likey sooo tempting!
Come and get it before someone else does!
Old 08-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
how hard is it to install?
I don't see it being hard at all. It mounts via your stock hood brackets. All you'll need to do is get some Kartek hood pins and install them. The hood itself is very light, but I'd say get a buddy to help you take off the heavier stock one.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #9
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
how much is this new if i went and got it from vis? nvm. can you ship it to me? haha
Old 08-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #10
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
how much is this new if i went and got it from vis? nvm. can you ship it to me? haha
Around $700-$750. Only link I could find was here, but I'm pretty sure I've seen some places selling them for around what I mentioned. Come make the trip down from Washington.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:02 PM   #12
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Around $700-$750. Only link I could find was here, but I'm pretty sure I've seen some places selling them for around what I mentioned. Come make the trip down from Washington.
if i bought it would you hold on to it for awhile? haha
Old 08-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #14
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
ill buy it whats your number and where can we meet?? hahaha
PM sent.