Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

a.r.e. fiberglass tonneau cover

Old 08-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacosupreme54's Tacoma Gallery
a.r.e. fiberglass tonneau cover

i have a very nice tonneau cover but i need to get rid of it for a toolbox. it's an a.r.e. LSII series tonneau cover. it's obviously white, it can be painted to match your truck. but it matches the super white perfectly. it's a pretty high end tonneau cover. it's for a '05-'11 shortbed, it locks, i have 2 keys, and is great for secure/dry storage. there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, I just need a toolbox. any other questions, just PM me. it's going to be best to deal locally or only within the states bordering GA.

i am asking a fraction of what this thing costs, and i've already came down $100 on my price as it is. so don't even waste mine or your time offering less than $500. if you want something cheaper than this, expect lower quality. if you want a new one, expect to pay over a grand.

i will meet, but will charge for how much it costs me in gas to meet you. may be willing to trade for aftermarket uca's/285-75-16 tires.
Attached Thumbnails
a.r.e. fiberglass tonneau cover-100_0513.jpg   a.r.e. fiberglass tonneau cover-100_0514.jpg   a.r.e. fiberglass tonneau cover-100_0515.jpg   a.r.e. fiberglass tonneau cover-100_0549.jpg  
Old 08-05-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Price?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:47 PM   #4
Bobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant futureBobo_1 has a brilliant future

Army: C Co, 2nd Bat 75th Inf
Name: Bobo
Bobo_1's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was a rule you had to post a price. Am I wrong?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #5
oldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud of
oldtimertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
I think it would be good for you to set a price that you would like to get for the cover and then let people make there offers.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #6
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme54 View Post
i'm letting people make offers. just pm an offer to me. i will take the best one.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
Old 08-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
oso is on a distinguished road
oso's Tacoma Gallery
can you do $100 shipping is around 250 and paint my truck is silver but definetly interested latin300@yahoo.com thanks
Old 08-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #9
oldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud ofoldtimertoyota has much to be proud of
oldtimertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I lived closer!
Old 08-06-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
tacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacosupreme54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oso View Post
can you do $100 shipping is around 250 and paint my truck is silver but definetly interested latin300@yahoo.com thanks
sorry man, that would just about be giving it away. can't do it that cheap.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #12

for anybody interested in this and concerned with install/removal; it was no trouble at all and no holes need to be drilled in your bed or anything. it works off of the cargo running tracks along the sides of your bed. i removed it about 30min ago and it took 2minutes, seriously
Old 08-09-2010, 06:09 AM   #14
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great looking cover It would probably cost me too much for freight and paint !!
Old 08-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyjohn View Post
That is a great looking cover It would probably cost me too much for freight and paint !!
thanks man. yeah, i think that's my issue. nobody local really wants it or needs it and anybody interested lives to far away to want to mess with shipping it. it's been on craigslist for like 3 months now and only had one bite. oh well, i'll be patient.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #18
Gadvan is on a distinguished road

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
Just sold my are super white cover for 400. Good luck with sale
Old 09-07-2010, 09:51 AM   #19
Gadvan is on a distinguished road

Gadvan's Tacoma Gallery
And dude drove from tenn. And has to paint it. I guess theirs a ass for every seat after all
Old 09-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadvan View Post
Just sold my are super white cover for 400. Good luck with sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadvan View Post
And dude drove from tenn. And has to paint it. I guess theirs a ass for every seat after all
yeah, not having much luck with this. thanks though.