Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2007 BSP PreRunner

Old 08-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
thai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud of

thai fyter's Tacoma Gallery
2007 BSP PreRunner

As much as I hate to, I am selling my 2007 BSP PreRunner. I am traveling ~ 12 hours (one-way) to see a family member fairly often and need to economize. I have a posting already on craigslist with specifics about the truck (http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/1882971946.html) and I am willing to answer any and all questions. Pictures can also be seen on my profile. Truck no longer has the Westin bull bar or lights on the front. I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Thanks for looking.

Nick

Old 08-05-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
You need to post a pic or they will lock the thread. Good luck with the sale.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #3
thai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud ofthai fyter has much to be proud of

Bump
Old 08-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #4

Does my asking price seem reasonable? What are your thoughts? Any insight on selling my truck would be much appreciated. I compared it to other 2007 Runners in my area and my price seems to be middle of the pack.