Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 00-04 Tow hook, 00-04 Grey floor mats *PICS*

Old 08-06-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 00-04 Tow hook, 00-04 Grey floor mats *PICS*

OEM tow hook. Good condition, never been towed.

I'm in Fontana, CA. I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

$25 local pick up or $30 shipped.

OEM GRAY front floor mats. Good condition. They were used for about 2 years and have been sitting in storage ever since. Well taken care of. No stains or tears.

$30 local pick up. $40 shipped.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Make me an offer. These are GRAY not tan.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #3

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:04 PM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
fyi tow hooks will fit on 2nd gen's
I looked up the part numbers and they didn't match, that's why I didn't list it. However, I've never tried to fit one on a 2nd gen.

Thanks.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #7

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Ttt
Old 08-11-2010, 07:47 AM   #8

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
floor mats are sold. $15 for the tow hook, $20 shipped.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:51 AM   #9

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump