Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota tool box

Old 08-06-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota tool box

for tacoma, new these are $650, get this one here for $350! Fits perfect, designed for05+ tacomas! Keep it all Toyota!

also acceptiong offers on this tire carrier/light bar

Old 08-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 08-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the price for the light bar/tire carrier? Length and width?
Old 08-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #4
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Whats the price for the light bar/tire carrier? Length and width?

length and width I don't know, it fits perfectly in a taco bed though, its about 3 feet long i guess?

I'll start at $600
Old 08-07-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
$600? Good luck with sale.
this is where you low ball me
Old 08-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
I'll give you $5.00, and......a melted Snickers bar....Shipped.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:53 PM   #8
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not me. If I was interested, I'd try. My truck isn't suited for that stuff.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #9
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I'll give you $5.00, and......a melted Snickers bar....Shipped.
I'll do $5.50, with two non melted Snickers, shipped via First Class Mail.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #10
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaprerunner View Post
bastard.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #11
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just make sure the snickers are shipped to my house. OP doesn't like chocolate.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #12
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
Just make sure the snickers are shipped to my house. OP doesn't like chocolate.
Consider it done
Old 08-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #13
Rock Solid Toy

regular snickers? or ice cream snickers?
Old 08-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #14
Dang liberals.

Quote:
regular snickers? or ice cream snickers?
What do you prefer?
Old 08-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #15

Ok....I may be back in on this......$5.23.....a melted snickers.....and....a sock puppet. OH!!!...And a freshly chewed up tennis ball.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #16
Dang liberals.

Quote:
Ok....I may be back in on this......$5.23.....a melted snickers.....and....a sock puppet. OH!!!...And a freshly chewed up tennis ball.
The tennis ball. Brilliant. I should have thought of that. hmmm. Well on that note, I'LL THROW IN TWO FRESHLY CHEWED UP TENNIS BALLS!
Old 08-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #17

IM OUT! Wife took my $5.23, and I ate my Snikers.....Dog is still working on the tennis ball, and growelled at me when I went to take it from her.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #18
Dang liberals.

Quote:
IM OUT! Wife took my $5.23, and I ate my Snikers.....Dog is still working on the tennis ball, and growelled at me when I went to take it from her.
You're lucky...because I was about to ship THE THING.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #19

FWIW, I fully intend on making this the longest B/S/T add we have had in a while. Unless the OP reports me, in which case, I will have to administer swift punishment uppon myself.....and leave this thread alone.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #20

Quote:
You're lucky...because I was about to ship THE THING.