Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

LF/WTB Black bed toolbox. SB.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
LF/WTB Black bed toolbox. SB.

I cant seem to find anything I like.
The 1000 series at lowes looks kinda gay because of slant cuts near the bottom to accomodate for the wheel wells.
I want something with right angles that is as deep as the bed.
I believe its 5ft wide.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_67697-76354-...7_?identifier=
Old 09-15-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. still looking.
Does anyone know where to buy one for a dc/sb that is not cut slanted at the bottom?
That is contoured to the inner wheel wells?
Old 09-15-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
sgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of lightsgrappone is a glorious beacon of light
Army: Infantry
Name: Scott
sgrappone's Tacoma Gallery
Look at Delta DAC or Value Series toolbox. Also found Better Built # 73010855.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:20 AM   #4

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking for a black or chrome toolbox. I do not want one that has the slant cuts for the wheelwells. Does anyone have a pic of one in a dc/sb? or know where I can get one?
Old 09-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #5

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
ttt. No one with a sb/dc gen 1 that has a toolbox? weird.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:48 PM   #6

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I need a "notched" sb/dc. anyone?
Old 10-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
It simply does not exist, I've been looking for the same, something as deep as the bed.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #8

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltano View Post
It simply does not exist, I've been looking for the same, something as deep as the bed.
I think your right. All I can find from kobalt, ucw or whatever is these stupid slant cut boxes. I hate them.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #9

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Its not like it would be hard to make.
Notch from the bed rail down to the fenderwell, then down to the bottom of the bed. Sheesh.