Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB! I'm looking to buy a couple things.

Old 08-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
WTB! I'm looking to buy a couple things.

I am still looking for black 5 lug wheels and 31x10.5x15 tires. Got some?
Old 08-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #2
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Are you looking for the stock Bilsteins from the TRD Sport? I'm about to replace mine with the 5100s
Old 08-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I have some.
Would you prefer Sport or O.R.?
Old 08-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I have some.
Would you prefer Sport or O.R.?
Doesn't matter. Pm me a price.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:54 AM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Josh are these the wheels you are looking for?
Not mine just saw them on CL

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1884454589.html
Old 08-08-2010, 06:55 AM   #7
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Got my old sport stockers, you pay shipping that's all. They have 71k miles on em
Old 08-08-2010, 07:43 AM   #8
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Hey Josh are these the wheels you are looking for?
Not mine just saw them on CL

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pts/1884454589.html
no.lol I'd rather have aftermarket wheels.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:45 AM   #9
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Got my old sport stockers, you pay shipping that's all. They have 71k miles on em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
^take it!!

50$ shipped for my 2 stock billy rears, 20,000 miles
well OH-MAN is local so I might just pick those up today. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks!
Old 08-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #11
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
I have stock Bilstein shocks that you can have if you are interested.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #12
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I bought some fairly new ones off steve in phoenix. I am looking for wheels, tires, prerunner bumpers and idk what else.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #13
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What is the bolt pattern for the 5 luggers?
Old 08-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #15
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

I just checked craigslist and didn't find anything aftermarket.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #17
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1#ht_783wt_885

These would work assuming they have the proper backspacing.
I believe the steel ones rub my calipers.