Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

K&n cai

Old 08-08-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Marines: Ammunition Technician, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
Name: Sean
Duff Man's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Duff Man
K&n cai

SOLD.

It will be a couple weeks before I'd be able to sell it, but I'm going to be putting my stock intake back on and I'd like to sell the K&N. It's got a couple scratches on it, nothing bad though. I'm just looking to see if anyone would be interested right now, it'll be located in Salisbury NC. I think 150 would be a good price.

Old 08-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #2
RSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the roughRSH904 is a jewel in the rough

RSH904's Tacoma Gallery
How come you are taking it off???
Old 08-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSH904 View Post
X2
Old 08-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Would it fit my lawnmower? Last time i used it i felt that it could use a little more power...
Old 08-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #5
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSH904 View Post

I'm gonna put on a TRD eventually, just don't really want it anymore.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
interested in trades?
Old 08-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #7
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
interested in trades?

x2?
Old 08-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #8
jci2005 is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
jci2005's Tacoma Gallery
let me know when you are ready to sell i live in richfield and could come get is asap, been looking for one for a while.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:04 AM   #9
Also if anyone is interested, I've got a set of doug thorley short tube headers. They've never been used I could just use the cash. Ill post a picture this afternoon, and id be asking 475.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Do they have the cats on them already?
Old 08-19-2010, 06:24 PM   #11
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
PM-ed
Old 08-21-2010, 08:16 PM   #12
Alright guys, sorry for the late reply, I've in the process of moving to Virginia and been pretty busy, I'll reply to everyone's PM's in the order they were received
Old 08-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #13
tdeguzman is on a distinguished road
Navy: Support the Branches with mechanical design but mainly support the navy
tdeguzman's Tacoma Gallery
highly interested in the CAI, i live in MD so meeting up for cash could be an opition.