Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Chrome Oval Step Rails For Sale

Old 08-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome Oval Step Rails For Sale

Chrome Oval Step Rails For Sale, 2005-2010 (2nd Generation) Double Cab Short Wheel Base, In original packaging with all hardware needed and with instructions. Used only for about 1 week, (just not a big fan of step rails), these are in perfect condition, no scratches or blemishes. Will sell for $100.00 Cash (firm), located in the East Central part of Alabama near Auburn. Shoot me a pm if you are interested! Better hurry, these will not last long!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Chrome Oval Step Rails For Sale-img_2090.jpg  
Old 08-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
HARGROVE93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dylan
HARGROVE93's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any way you could ship these. Very interested if you can.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARGROVE93 View Post
Is there any way you could ship these. Very interested if you can.
Pick up Only, Would be willing to meet you in Columbus Ga, for $25.00.
Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #4
I dont know man thats a long ways from my house
Old 08-14-2010, 02:56 PM   #5
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARGROVE93 View Post
I dont know man thats a long ways from my house
I can ship but by the time you pay for that you can order some for not much more
Old 08-15-2010, 08:21 AM   #6
Ok could you check on shipping because i think it would be cheaper my zip is 30442