Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT sliding rear glass for solid glass

Old 08-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #1
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
WTT sliding rear glass for solid glass

just like the title says, i want a soild rear glass. i live in huntersville, nc and im willing to drive 2 hours to make the trade as long as u can swap out the glass or pay to have it done. mine has a layer of 5% tint on it and is in great shape. i hope someone will be willing to make this trade. thanks
Old 08-09-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I asked my glass guy how much for a solid rear and it was so much I had to pass.

Best of luck on the search.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
If you're on a road trip or vacation that brings you thru or near Houston,TX, lemme know. I have solid tinted 5% and would be up for trade for slider.......
Old 08-10-2010, 02:37 AM   #4
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
I asked my glass guy how much for a solid rear and it was so much I had to pass.

Best of luck on the search.
how much did he qoute u? im guessing its much more than what i want to spend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
If you're on a road trip or vacation that brings you thru or near Houston,TX, lemme know. I have solid tinted 5% and would be up for trade for slider.......
that is perfect and exactly what i want. but i have no plans on going to texas. im going to pm u soon though
Old 08-10-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=dubbedSinner;2048577]how much did he qoute u? im guessing its much more than what i want to spend

I believe it was $300.00 just for the glass and that was a discounted price.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Buy a piece of lexan and cut it to size/shape. Damn cheap and unbreakable.

For tint you can use the spray-on stuff that folks use to tint their tail lights.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
...or just drive halfway to Jacksonville Thanksgiving week and swap with me.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #8
blisters

[quote=OH-MAN;2048930]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbedSinner View Post
how much did he qoute u? im guessing its much more than what i want to spend

I believe it was $300.00 just for the glass and that was a discounted price.
yep, more than i want to spend haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Buy a piece of lexan and cut it to size/shape. Damn cheap and unbreakable.

good idea but idk how willing i would be to do that just bc of trying to make sure its sealed and looks good

For tint you can use the spray-on stuff that folks use to tint their tail lights.
Quote:
i might be doing this haha
Old 10-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #9
blisters

bump
Old 10-06-2010, 03:04 PM   #10
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Jacksonville Fl ????
Old 10-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
why do you want solid glass? I would think every one would want a slider....

I can get sliders cheap or refer you to a dealer
for a couple reasons, sliders are easier for thieves to break into and they also let out a lot of sound pressure and create more rattling with bass
Old 10-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #12
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lIlOtAcO View Post
Jacksonville Fl ????
i think so, i dont remember
Old 10-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #13
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
break it, call insurance, should be no deductable for glass. have the glas guy put in a solid window
Old 10-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #14
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
break it, call insurance, should be no deductable for glass. have the glas guy put in a solid window
depends on the company. Most companies will do glass repair (small chips & such), but comp deductible usually applies to replacing a whole window.

Also, that would be insurance fraud
Old 10-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #16
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
or just get a used one here car-part.com

i just picked one up of an 08 tacoma for 100 bucks and I used to be an auto glass installer.
Old 10-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #17
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
depends on the company. Most companies will do glass repair (small chips & such), but comp deductible usually applies to replacing a whole window.

Also, that would be insurance fraud
good idea, but im not sure about trying to screw an insurance company and being able to get away with it haha
Old 10-06-2010, 06:01 PM   #18
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
or just get a used one here car-part.com

i just picked one up of an 08 tacoma for 100 bucks and I used to be an auto glass installer.
i will check that out. thanks
Old 10-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #19
blisters

bump, im still wanting to trade
Old 12-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #20
blisters

bump