Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 05+ chrome rear bumper SoCal

Old 08-09-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: 05+ chrome rear bumper SoCal

Anyone here in socal want to trade their 05+ black rear bumper for my 05+ chrome rear? Thanx in advance.

Am i posting in the correct area?

G
Old 08-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
I know someone has to want chrome here in Socal. Bump
Old 08-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Why not wait a while before bumpin. Not everyone hits this board every day.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Why not wait a while before bumpin. Not everyone hits this board every day.

Aye aye Sir.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
MUDBUTT is on a distinguished road
Name: FESTER
MUDBUTT's Tacoma Gallery
i did the same thing and didn't get any love.. good luck!
Old 08-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDBUTT View Post
i did the same thing and didn't get any love.. good luck!

Thanx. BUMP
Old 08-14-2010, 08:30 AM   #8
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
this is like wanting to trade for a sport hood, everyone wants to..better off looking to buy one then selling ur's or finding someone you see with one and ask them.if mine didn't come with a dent I would be at longo hitting anyone I see with a non chrome one up.g/l
Old 08-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #10
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Try leaving a note on someones windshield with your number on it asking if they'd like to trade and plus a little cash. Thats what I'm going to start doing if I decide that a base black bumper would look better on my truck than the chrome one. If you leave a note on all the tacos with black bumpers on them, you're bound to get someone who digs the chrome.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
Its gonna be hard finding one on here. Your best bet is to ask someone you see in a parking lot that has a base model truck. Older guys usually like chrome so they might be willing to trade. I know some people on here have had success using this method.