Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

6" Alcan Leaf pack

Old 08-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
6" Alcan Leaf pack

Perfect for 6" lifts. Get rid of those nasty blocks and replace with some bad ass Alcan springs. These will fit in the stock location, though for best performance an ATO flip kit and 1.5" XJ shackles are recommended.

These springs are $800 new

Buy now for $500

Old 08-10-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttt
Old 08-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Nice sales pitch!

Good luck with the sale
Old 08-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
if you lived closer i would buy them

florida is not far, I can ship them
Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
Rock Solid Toy

ttt
Old 08-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #8
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
What's the plan for your new rear?

And bump.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #10
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
how much shipped to 87109? I wanna get rid of my blocks.
New Mexico? I have to calculate tomorrow from my work. If I were to guess I would say $50-$75
Old 08-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
What's the plan for your new rear?

And bump.
Not links yet.. Just need 8" springs because my truck is a sky scraper now. I am doing a flat/tube bed however. Links will come next yaer maybe, or maybe not lol
Old 08-10-2010, 08:14 PM   #12
Rock Solid Toy

night bump
Old 08-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #13
Rock Solid Toy

bump
Old 02-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #14
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
ever sell them?
Old 02-27-2011, 04:16 PM   #15
KAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the roughKAWAIANIANI is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
KAWAIANIANI's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to rain on your parade but Alcan selling 6" packs right now for $250 a side but glws.

Thank you for visiting our web site. At Alcan Spring we custom build our springs to fit your Toyota by using information you give us about its weight distribution, lift requirements, and how you plan to use it. The cost of the springs: $ 250.00 each rear spring. They come with bushings and take about 3-4 weeks to design and build.
If you have any other questions please feel free to email or give us a call at 1-888-321-0870. When you are ready to order please call us so we can discuss any particulars you have for the performance of your springs.

Thanks Again
Charles
Old 02-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #16
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I want! screw my bank account.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:15 PM   #17
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Beware of papercuts
too late...
Old 07-04-2012, 12:45 AM   #19
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
now im planning on doing this to the rear of mine on my fabtech 6in, but does anyone know how i can improve my font end??? (can i do camburg or tc uca's with it?... more travel, upgrades? without having to rip it apart and go all pro lt kit haha)