Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Got anything you wanna sell?? 08 Prerunner

Old 08-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
The Philosophizer is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
The Philosophizer's Tacoma Gallery
Got anything you wanna sell?? 08 Prerunner

So I just paid off my 08 Prerunner & am looking for anything extra you guys might have.
I can't afford tires & rims though (college student....) but I'm open to any good deals.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
south bay? like torrance/lomita south bay? i got a gps brand new for $125. PM me if interested.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #3

i live in Lomita, but i already have a gps :/

thanks anyways
Old 08-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a couple T-Shirts that don't fit anymore. I've got a sofa with no cushions. I've got a vintage classic picture of the picture itself you're looking at for sale also.

I might have some puppies also if they pop out this weekend.

Let me know.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an Auburn Gear rear LSD for sale. Brand new.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:18 AM   #6
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 mud flaps? Their make offer...some guys here with prerunners running 4x4 flaps.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:25 AM   #7
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
2.5" front lift spacers, TRD Front Struts...
Old 08-11-2010, 05:29 AM   #8
Lifes a garden, dig it.
huntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant future

Army: 63H
Name: Fred
huntinggunns's Tacoma Gallery
Got some black TRD OR carpeted floor mats in perfect condition.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:32 AM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
some guys here with prerunners running 4x4 flaps.
Haha, sticking feathers up your ass does not make you a chicken!
Old 08-11-2010, 07:40 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I've got a couple T-Shirts that don't fit anymore. I've got a sofa with no cushions. I've got a vintage classic picture of the picture itself you're looking at for sale also.

I might have some puppies also if they pop out this weekend.

Let me know.
lol i meant for the truck but what kind of puppies
Old 08-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ive got rims that i need to get rid of n they r make offer as well as set of 4 prerunner mud flaps, aluminum dual lid ultra tool box, chrome oem step bars n gray sr5 floor mats...everything is make offer
Old 08-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #13

lilredstud, i just pm'd you.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
shredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to allshredtacoma is a name known to all
Name: Jace
shredtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ive got some oem taillights for sale
Old 08-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
double cab short bed but i think mine n the access cabs fit the same
Old 08-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #16
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
I have some stuff for sale...

TRD shocks Front: about 22k miles: $60
TRD Black Front Floor mats: $25
STOCK HEAD UNIT... Flat Black: $50

DC back of the seat compartments: $40
Local pick up please!!! shipping would cost more that the item!

Front Bumper: $50
Local pick up please

Camera: $20
10 disk cd changer: $30
Small fan for amp: $10

All is good shape!!