Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: Urd maf cal

Old 08-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: Urd maf cal

sold:

mapping from URD tuned for intake/exhaust

asking 170

see it here at URD
http://www.urdusa.com/product_info.p..._id=1260198051
Old 08-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
GAAAAHHHHHH!!!! DAMNIT, no money for mods right now!!!! Bump!
Old 08-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #4
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
I've seriously been looking to buy this thing for 2 years now. Did you really notice that much of a difference?
x2
Old 08-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a pm
Old 08-12-2010, 07:02 AM   #6
Addicted
flightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shedflightcancled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flightcancled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
x2
x3
Old 08-12-2010, 07:15 AM   #7
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikatz3 View Post
Sent you a pm
replied.

yes I noticed it seemed like it pulled stronger thorugh 3rd/4th gear. on the highway when I would stomp it my truck would "scream"... I kinda regret selling my intake and taking this off but I have other things I need money for.

Metalikatz was the first to PM me. waiting on his reply, if he doesnt take it ill go to the next pm on my list.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:09 AM   #8
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
^ well i sent you a pm some 40 min (1.5hr before Metallikatz3 said he PM'd you!) after you posted it and have paypal waiting since you just let me know its tuned for my TRD intake/TRD exhaust setup, so....let me know!!

$175 and put it in a USPS flat rate envelope?
Old 08-12-2010, 08:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
^ well i sent you a pm some 40 min (1.5hr before Metallikatz3 said he PM'd you!) after you posted it and have paypal waiting since you just let me know its tuned for my TRD intake/TRD exhaust setup, so....let me know!!

$175 and put it in a USPS flat rate envelope?
well he was the first Pm in my inbox but hasnt respnded.

Tucan just sent me another PM saying he wanted it as well. so the first one of yall to Pm me with your paypal info gets it.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:17 AM   #10
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Replied!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:23 AM   #11
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

paypal info sent!

EDIT: pretty gay dude, you tell me to send paypal info and its mine...i do...then you tell me that someone else beat me?!!

i sent a pm 40min after you originally posted this, you dont get back to me until this morning, i tell you i'll take it right after you pm me, you tell me to paypal my info and its mine, i immediately send you paypal info, then you tell me someone else beat me!!

future buyers beware....pretty shady seller here...!!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #12

sorry man. Tucan beat you to it. no need to get your panties in a bind
Old 08-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
sorry man. Tucan beat you to it. no need to get your panties in a bind
the point is i pm'd you first, you told me its mine and to send paypal info, which i did...then you tell me someone else beat me! if you tell someone its theirs and to send money, you dont go and sell it to someone else behind their back...
Old 08-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #14

hey, im sorry Yosh. it was pretty much a mosh pit of pms for this thing!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:25 AM   #15

but when you tell someone its theirs and to send paypal info....the moshpit of emails or pms doesnt matter...as that statement shows you decided to sell it to one specific person. thats the point dude.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #16
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post

yes I noticed it seemed like it pulled stronger thorugh 3rd/4th gear. on the highway when I would stomp it my truck would "scream"... I kinda regret selling my intake and taking this off but I have other things I need money for.
I hear you on that. I just sold my intake also, otherwise I would have jumped on this in a hurry.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #17
06lttaco has a spectacular aura about06lttaco has a spectacular aura about

06lttaco's Tacoma Gallery
I pmd you pretty quickly but since it's a fire storm I'll back off