Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Rocky Mounts Clutch SD's

Old 08-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Rocky Mounts Clutch SD's - Price Dropped

These have been sold
Old 08-12-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
will you do 90 shipped for 2? they are 50 bucks a piece brand new

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...s.aspx?sc=FRGL
Old 08-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

FS: Rocky Mounts Clutch SD's - 2 Left, Price dropped

Alright, 2 of these mounts have been sold. I still have two more for sale. I am also dropping the price a little bit. $90 shipped for the last two mounts. PM me
Old 08-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
i may be interested in one of them
Old 08-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested in the other depending on price, I like how this locks and mine doesn't.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:09 AM   #6

$45/per shipped
Old 08-13-2010, 08:31 AM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool I will think about it, I'm looking at another mount that you don't have to remove the wheel.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:37 AM   #8
sd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sd_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Get these instead. I have them and they are rock solid. Best quality mount you can buy.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #9
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_tacoma View Post
Get these instead. I have them and they are rock solid. Best quality mount you can buy.
Better than a Thule Insta-gater?

http://www.thule.com/en/US/Products/...Bed/18344.aspx

This seems way more convenient
Old 08-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #10
sd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Way better IMHO.

Those "leave the wheel on" carriers never seem to be as stable. Not sure what kind of bike you have, but if you've got something worth any $$$$, I'd take the extra 10 seconds to take off the wheel and use the more stable mount.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:11 AM   #11
Rompin Around

What other "leave the wheel on" carriers are there?
Old 08-13-2010, 09:18 AM   #12

Not sure for our truck, I just mean "leave the wheel on" carriers in general. I've used both types in previous cars in an on top of room format. The fork mounts were much more stable.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #13

All 4 Mounts have been sold. Thanks for the interest!
Old 08-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #14
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_tacoma View Post
Not sure for our truck, I just mean "leave the wheel on" carriers in general. I've used both types in previous cars in an on top of room format. The fork mounts were much more stable.
Cool, well I'm glad I made the decision to go with the Thule rack.

Congrats OP
Old 08-13-2010, 04:48 PM   #15
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Cool, well I'm glad I made the decision to go with the Thule rack.

Congrats OP

Matt you can get these now for about 49 bucks...I am thinking of getting some and that is the cheapest price right now. I think a few weeks ago I saw them for 45.99.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #16
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
for future reference... so nobody pays more than retail.

http://aebike.com/product/rocky-moun...r8041-qc30.htm
Old 08-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #17
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3CK24 View Post
for future reference... so nobody pays more than retail.

http://aebike.com/product/rocky-moun...r8041-qc30.htm
Jeff you the man...Thanks bro...I think i'll get one or maybe 2 at this price.

Tri
Old 08-14-2010, 01:05 AM   #19
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
But these are the SD ones and they are 53. Not sure what the difference is.

http://aebike.com/product/rocky-moun...r8044-qc30.htm
Thats really weird... I did buy the SD's from Alfred E and they were around $45 something...maybe they went up in price?

Honestly, between our two links I can't tell the difference in the pictures of the parts. Same part #?

Edit: Hmm...different part numbers... AR8041 vs AR8044.. I'll look around.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:13 AM   #20

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3CK24 View Post
Thats really weird... I did buy the SD's from Alfred E and they were around $45 something...maybe they went up in price?

Honestly, between our two links I can't tell the difference in the pictures of the parts. Same part #?

Edit: Hmm...different part numbers... AR8041 vs AR8044.. I'll look around.

Let me know...and what are we still doing up at this time??? LOL