Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

gauge light mod service!

Old 08-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
gauge light mod service!

I am making this available to anyone in the NC or SC area that wants to have the gauge lights changed in their 2nd gen taco. Come to me with the supplies and $50 and I will do it the same day you come. This way you don't have to drive for a week without any gauges because you are waiting on shipping. So if you are close to Huntersville, NC and are willing to drive to me send me a pm and we can talk. I can also tell you the supplies needed so that it will be done right the first time and no second trips will be needed. I also guarantee my work. Here is this mod done in my truck for a reference.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
nice work and nice price. I'm moving down to florida and might be headed up to the NC for some vacation. I might hit you up, because I'm scared to do electrical work on my own.
thank you, def do so if the move does happen. im sure we can work something out!
Old 08-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #4
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome. Wish I lived down there.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
blisters

me too haha
Old 08-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #6
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i lived closer. would you mess with shipping
Old 08-12-2010, 07:29 PM   #7
blisters

if u would be willing to go without the cluster for however long it took then yes i will. and shipping will be at your expense
Old 08-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
hm.. haha how much are the leds for the guage mod
Old 08-13-2010, 02:30 AM   #9
blisters

when i did it i think it was about $25 total after shipping and everything
Old 08-13-2010, 02:36 AM   #10
maui808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
maui808's Tacoma Gallery
anyone does this on MAUI hawaii?
Old 08-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #11
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
hm.. haha how much are the leds for the guage mod
all depends on what you want to do. they are 0.50/each, plus $5 shipping. i have the required number of LEDs for whatever you want to do on my cluster link in my sig...
Old 08-13-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
blisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui808 View Post
anyone does this on MAUI hawaii?
there are people on here that will do shipping and do it for u that way. idk if there is anyone in hawaii that does it though
Old 08-20-2010, 04:02 PM   #13
blisters

bumppp
Old 09-16-2010, 08:54 PM   #14
blisters

bump
Old 09-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #15
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
A few questions???

Can you hook up the manual trans cluster the same???

Will you be able to remove the anoying TPMS light while at it???

How about matching the Clock/Air bag set up as well, granted I provide all the supplies.

Let me know, Im down.. I'd do the $50.00 and some lunch on me. Makes for a sweet Mod day, and I can learn some electrician stuff My weakeness

Laters...
Old 09-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #16
blisters

yea i can do it. check your pm
Old 09-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #17
CrUnKjU!c3 will become famous soon enough

Name: Amit
CrUnKjU!c3's Tacoma Gallery
damn that looks sick, i was thinkin of making mine red
Old 09-18-2010, 09:53 AM   #18
blisters

red would look good crunkjuice haha
Old 10-31-2010, 07:52 PM   #19
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice work! Question, do you do (or at least know if its possible to do) to change the clock (and everything on that strip that lights up like passenger seatbelt light) lights and the lights on the vent/ac/heat panel? I would love to get them to match too...but Im not sure if that works or not? lol
Old 10-31-2010, 09:48 PM   #20
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonesTrumpet View Post
Very nice work! Question, do you do (or at least know if its possible to do) to change the clock (and everything on that strip that lights up like passenger seatbelt light) lights and the lights on the vent/ac/heat panel? I would love to get them to match too...but Im not sure if that works or not? lol
from my understanding, '10+ clocks can be changed, all others on that strip can be changed for any year, and you cannot change the HVAC correctly, due to an orange film sandwiched between the outside silver paint and clear plastic in the inside.