Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Front Grill trade

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 07:06 AM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Front Grill trade

Is there anyone out there with a new 2010 Tacoma Trd off road with a chrome grille. That would like to trade that grill for a color keyed new grill for my 2010 Tacoma in Barcelona red. My truck has 500 miles on it, so it has to be something basically new for trade. I just like the chrome grill better, but also liked the hood scoop.

Old 08-13-2010, 07:43 AM   #3
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
this one has been on the DC craigslist for awhile, might take less , not sure the cost of a new one though http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...886683406.html

Old 08-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new one off my 09 Offroad. 20 minutes from ya........drop me a line..........

Old 08-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #5
Swollen Member
Squid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dave
Squid's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested. I would send mine and pay for shipping of yours.

I bought my truck in march, so it's practically new. I'd just have to wash the bug guts off of it.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:32 AM   #6
chrisross is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
chrisross's Tacoma Gallery
I just took my chrome grille off yesterday, it's in brand new condition. I dont care to much about swapping for yours but i will sell mine! (i've also got a brand new condition chrome rear bumper if you are interested...)

Old 08-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are required. Please PM a moderator when you have pics to post, and the thread will be re opened.

Closed Thread