LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS/ 1st gen front bumper. sand black pearl.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
FS/ 1st gen front bumper. sand black pearl.

Going to be replacing my stock bumper sometime next weekend with an all pro tube bumper.
Obviously I will be keeping the mounting hardware and any brackets if needed.
Pretty decent shape for 8 yrs old. One very small crease like 2 1/2 inches on the drivers side. Other than that, your normal wear and tear.

$100
Pick up only.

Old 08-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #2
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
to high?
Old 08-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #3

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
before bed bump.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #4

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-16-2010, 02:52 AM   #5

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity
Old 08-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #6

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 08-28-2010, 10:17 PM   #7

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
$100?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:42 AM   #8

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
bumpity.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-31-2010, 06:36 AM   #10

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. This is the cover and the actual bumper (steel bar) underneath.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:53 AM   #11

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
$75?
Old 08-31-2010, 11:01 AM   #12
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I almost wanna get it and put it on my '99 to use the fog light spots...
Old 08-31-2010, 09:30 PM   #13

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
I almost wanna get it and put it on my '99 to use the fog light spots...
$75 plus shipping and I will throw in the turn signal housings.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #15
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
$75 plus shipping and I will throw in the turn signal housings.
If shipping to 33467 isn't bad, I'll buy.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #16

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
hmmmm i might have to take you up on this and i could pick it up what kinda deal do i get if i pick it up. do i get the blinker housings too?
Sure. If you pick it up, I'll give you the housings.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #17

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If shipping to 33467 isn't bad, I'll buy.
Checking. pm sent.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #18
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure. If you pick it up, I'll give you the housings.
i mean what would be a good price i dont wanna low ball you but i dont have alot to spend gotta make my truck payment this month so let me know what your thinking
Old 09-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #19

Quote:
Checking. pm sent.
Never got one
Old 09-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #20

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never got one
It's really to much hassle to ship. The nearest greyhound is like 20 miles away. Sorry guys, pickup only.